Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

4

Narrator’s pov!

Jacoby and Brian both start off the school day differently.

Jacoby arrives at school and goes to meet with the football team. They all sit outside surrounded by cheerleaders and other girls ready to throw themselves at the guys. Yeah some of the guys have girlfriends. Girlfriends they suck face with until the bell rings and they all go to class. But other don’t. The girls all want to ‘get with’ the single football players. Yes Jacoby will let them sit on his lap and blah blah blah but has never actually kiss one of the girls. The girls may say he has, brag to there friends they has there tongue down this throat but that’s a lie. He knows that and the girl knows that. Also the conversation between the players bores Jacoby to no end. Mostly talking about girls, sex, music, (R&B and rap) or sports. Jacoby doesn’t want to talk about girls or the sex with them. He’s into the punk scene, not that he looks down on other types of music. Sports, well he likes to play ‘em not watch ‘em. This would be a dream for any straight guy but Jacoby’s not straight now is he? So all in all he doesn’t like hanging out before school.

Brian on the other hand loves it. You may think it would be the other way around but your wrong. Brian loves his friends. Loves every thing about them. Matt, Jimmy, and Zacky are there names. There all crazy mother fuckers and have almost everything in common. They all love the same music and doing the same things. They are the only people other then Brain’s mom that know about him and Jacoby. They would never even think to tell a soul because that would be going against Brian’s trust, which they would never do. The four of them sit under a tree in the school yard every day and chat before school. Sometimes they are graced with the presence of girlfriends of the other guys and sometimes not.

So this is how most days start off for the two boys. Today is no different. The two discussed on the phone that Jacoby could sit with them at lunch. Jacoby tried to get Brian to let him hang with them before school to but he wouldn’t allow it. He wanted to at least warn his friends what was going to happen. Jacoby agreed and that’s what’s about to happen.
-----
Brian made his way over to his friends who were all sitting under the tree like every day. He smiled as he sat down to talk to them.

“Guys I need to tell you something.” He said causing all his friends to look at him. “Jacoby wants to sit with us at lunch today. Is that ok with you guys?” He asked. They all looked at him strangely for a second before Matt finally said something.

“Brian, I don’t know if that’s a good idea. Don’t you think that will ruin his rep or whatever?” He questioned.

“Believe me I told him that. He’s the one that said he wanted to. He even came out to his parents. He said he wants to be with me and doesn’t care what anyone else thinks.” Brain said, all in one breath.

“Aw! that’s so fucking cute!” Jimmy said in a girly voice.

“Shut the fuck up! It is cute.” Brian said pouting. All the guys smiled at him and nodded.

“If that’s what he wants then tell him he’s welcome.” Matt said smiling.
-
The day went by quickly and before you knew it it was lunch time. Brain walked into the lunch room and sat down at the table he ate at everyday with his friends. They all smiled at his as he sat down. Brian smiled back, a very nervous smile.

“Bri don’t worry.” Zacky said putting his arm around his nervous friend. How could he not? All he wanted to do was curl up in a ball and hide. He didn’t want Jacoby to loose all his football friends.

Before he could even start to over think all the things he already had been thinking he saw Jacoby walk into the cafeteria. He had a huge smile on his face and he started to walk over to Brian.

“Hey Brian.” He said shyly, sitting down next to him. Brian looked up at the beautiful boy next to him and smiled weakly.

“Are you sure? You can still leave.” He said. You could hear the worry his voice held.

“Of course I’m sure! I told you, your mine now. I want the world to know. I’m proud to call you my boyfriend. I love you.” Jacoby said in a extremely happy tone. Brian smiled at him but the smile dropped when he saw one of Jacoby’s football buddies, Brad, coming over to them.

“Hey Jacoby what are you doing with the fag and his emo friends?” Brad said sounding confused.

“We to tell you the truth Brad I’m gay and Brian’s my boyfriend. You can go tell anyone you want to because I don’t care anymore. I’m sick of pretending I’m someone I’m not. So I’m going to sit here and eat with these guys ok?” He said smiling. Brad just had a shocked look on his face. The shock soon went to a freaked out expression and he walked off.

“Dude there not going to talk to you anymore.” Zacky said sounding concerned. Jacoby looked at him and smiled.

“That’s ok. If they were actually my friends they wouldn’t care, you know?” He nodded and smiled. “Even if only maybe if I’m lucky one of my ‘friends’ still talks to me.”

“That really doesn’t bother you?” Matt asked him.

“Nah. I would much rather be with Brian. Sorta how you guys feel about girlfriends or whatever.” Matt smiled and nodded.

“Yeah ok I get ya. I would do anything for my girl.” Jacoby nodded, wrapping his arm around Brian’s waist and kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
thats true love to me *whips away tear* giving up everything you one had for someone. how cute. lol