Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Um...

"You...what?" I asked.

He loves you.

I know but I mean what?!

"I love you." Nick repiled.

"No you don't. You love Miley. That's why you are marrying her. You don't love me." I said quickly.

"I do. Ever since you left I missed you. You were always in my mind," He got up and started to pace. "But I tried to get you out. And the only way to get you out was to date someone. And since Miles was the closes person, I started to date her again. Then one day, I saw her cheating on me. But I ignored it. And that day I got a ring for her and she said yes. Even though I knew she was cheating on me, I pretended that she really did love me. And then you came. All the emotions that I had for you that I pushed into the back of my head came back. And you look so much more beautiful then the last time I saw you. I just can't stop loving you. I have loved you ever since you left. For 5 years, I have felt empty and feeling so lonely even when so many people have been there for me. I can't and won't fake a smile anymore. I need you, even if you don't love me. Please, tell me you love me." Nick said with some tears coming out of his eyes.

Oh...my...God. He...really does love you.

"Um..." I said getting up.

"Just...say my name." Nick putting his hands on my forarms.

"N-" Was all I could say and then he leaned in and kissed me forcefully. I kissed him back with the same force. He slid his hands up to my hair and pulled out the hair tie. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slid his hand under my thighs. He got onto the bed and layed me down very lightly. He pushed my hands down onto the bed and started to slide his hands down til they were on my waist. I grabbed his head and pushed him closer. He shoved his tongue into my mouth. He rubbed his tongue against mine and I moaned. He slid his hands up my shirt. I started to unbutton his shirt and he moaned. I pulled away.

"Why...did you do...that?" Nick asked.

I pushed him off of me and left the room. I ran down stairs and went to their basement. I sat down on the couch and started to cry.

Why are you crying?

I love Nick.

And that's sad?

Yes!

Why?

'Cause he is supposed to be with Miley.

Didn't you just hear him say he loves you?!

I know but...I...don't know.

You love him right?

Yeah but I don't want to hurt him.

You didn't hurt him.

Yes I did! He has felt empty ever since I left. He had to pretend he was happy for 5 years. 5 years!! I don't want him to love me because I might hurt him again. I can't be everything he wants me to be.

He wants to be with you, not Miley. You are everything he wants.

How do you know?

I'm best friends with his conscience of Myspace.

You have a Myspace?

Yeah. I couldn't take for 5 years of not talking so why not say it to people who don't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my favorite chapter so far. i saw twilight! it was really good. they left stuff out but who cares?! edward (robert) is a sexy mother ucker! but i'm sad that he didn't say 'humor me' at all in the movie. that is one of favorite lines. oh well. i might get to see it again! my friend didn't see it and on wed. we might be able too.