Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Talk to Kevin

The next day I woke up early and knock on Kevin's door. I heard him say 'come in'. And so I opened the door to see Kevin on the computer.

“Hey Jade, what’s up?” Kevin asked.

“Um… I wanted to talk to you about some things.” I replied.

“Okay. Come sit.” He said. I sat down on his bed and he turned his chair to me.

“What do you want to talk about?” Kevin asked.

“Nick.” I said simply.

“What about Nick?”

“Does he love me?” I asked.

“Yeah... a lot.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. There are things about you to love, but I think he loves all of you. He was really upset when you left. He made so many songs about you. Most of them are on our 4th album. He really did love you.”

I knew it.

Shut it.

“Really? Well I knew one was about me because he said my name in the song.”

“Yeah that one he wanted you to know that was about you. But why did you want to know if he loved you? Do you love him?” Kevin asked

“Yeah I do love him but I don’t want him to love me.” I replied.

“Why?”

“I don’t want to hurt him. He told me yesterday that he loved me. He said that he was empty for the past 5 years I have not been here. He said he faked a smile just so people thought that he was happy. He only dated Miley just so he wouldn’t think of me. He knows that she is cheating on him.”

“Wow... I didn’t know that. She cheated on him? I knew she didn’t love him but I mean... wow.” Kevin said leaning in his chair.

“He is still going to marry her. Even though I don’t want him too, he has to.” I replied.

“Well the wedding is in 2 days...”

“Really?” I questioned.

“Yep. Soon Miley will be Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas.” He said slowly.

"Great. I'm going to go take a jog." I said getting up.

"Okay. Well atleast you'll have some girl to talk to other then my mom tomorrow." He said turning around.

"Who's coming?" I asked.

"Danielle."
♠ ♠ ♠
people have not commented in a while. so i will tell you this. if i get 5 comments or more, i will update 2 more times today. but just so you know, by chapter 15 is the last chapter. then i am starting a new series.