Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Live To Party

"Hey, I'm Jade." I said shaking Danielle's hands.

"Hi. Didn't you use to date Nick?" She asked.

"Yeah. So, you still date Kevin?"

"Yep. He is my love." She replied smiling.

“Hey girl hey. Are you going to the party?” April asked while passing us.

“What party?” Danielle asked.

“The last-day-of-being-single party.” April said.

"I guess so. Jade?" Danielle said.

"Sure." I replied

Party

Once Danielle and I got to the party, I realized that we were the only ones that didn't have a dress that only came up to our thighs. This is what I was wearing. This is what Danielle was wearing.

Later That Night

Danielle left the party because she could stand Miley anymore, though I stayed.

Why I'll never know.

Anyway, Miley was wasted. She was dancing on tables, along with April. Miley ran into this guy and she stared to kiss him. I went over to her and pushed her off of him.

"Wha?!" Miley yelled.

"What the hell are you doing?! You're marrying Nick tomorrow!" I screamed over the loud music.

"Who's Nick?" The guy said.

"Shut it Justin. I don't care Jade. I knew he never wanted to marry me. But I pretended just so I could have his last name." Miley smirked and then Justin pushed her out of his lap. And so she fell on the floor.

Baha!! That was so funny!!

Justin got up and came over to me. He pulled me close to him and tried to kiss me. I shoved him away and ran out of the club.