Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Surprise

I got up and went down stairs and saw Kevin by the kitchen table. I sat down next to him and saw he was holding something.

"Hey Kevin. What do you got there?" I asked.

"I'm going to ask Danielle to marry me."

"Oh my God that is great. Do you have a ring?"

"Yeah." He showed me the ring. This is what the ring looked like.

Holy shit!!

I know.

"Kevin...that is gorgeous." I said starring at the ring.

"Yeah I know. I saw her looking at it one time we were at the mall. So I got it for her when she wasn't looking. And I think today will be a good time to ask her."

"Ask who what?" Danielle said coming into the kitchen.

Kevin smiled at me and went over to Danielle.

"Danielle, I know you love me and I do too. And I wanted to ask you something."

"What?" Danielle asked.

He got down on one knee and I saw her eyes widen. "Will you marry me?"

"Oh my God Kevin yes!!" She yelled. He jumped up and grabbed her and spun her around. He kissed her many times and slid the ring on to her finger.

"Kev, this is the ring I was looking at in the mall...I love you!" She said kissing him.

7 Hours Before The Wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
even though i only got 2 comments, i felt like i should update. but i'm probabaly not going to update until tuesday. sorry. damn teachers and homework. but i hope you like the updates. please comment and rate. you subers are really awesome, just remember that.

-Angelica