Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Such A Shocker

The Wedding

I was sitting in the front row of the chruch. I saw Nick talking to his brothers. This is what I wearing. Then Miley came down to Nick. They held hands and began the cermony. I really wasn't listening. I felt like someone was looking at me. I turned around and saw Justin starring at me. He blew a kiss at me. I stuck up the middle finger.

Young lady, you are in God's house.

Well I'm not saying F-U to God, just the asshole behind me.

Good point.

"Do you Nicholas Jerry Jonas take Miley Ray Cyrus to be your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do."

"And do you Miley Ray Cyrus take Nicholas Jerry Jonas to be your husband?"

"...No." Miley said letting go of Nick's hands and running to a standing Justin.

She threw the ring at Nick and Justin picked her up and they ran out of the chruch. I look at Nick and he was smiling. He came down to me and grabbed my hand. He took me up to where the priest was and said "Now this is the person I want to marry." And he whispered to the priest something I couldn't hear.

"According to today someone must be married so why not these two lovebirds." The priest smiled at me.

"Now...do you, Nicholas Jerry Jonas take Jade Isbella Christina to be your wife?"

"I do." Nick said smiling at me.

"And do you, Jade Isbella Christina take Nicholas Jerry Jonas to be your husband?"

"...I do." I said slowly.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
♠ ♠ ♠
1 more chapter =( Banner