Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Great Surprise

Denise's POV

"So mom, who's coming out for the party?" Nick asked me.

"You'll see later today. All you have to do is be with your wife-to-be." I said getting into the car.

"Is it someone I hate? Why so secret?" He asked.

"It is a surprise! Now I have to go. Call your brothers."

"Kevin! Joe! Frankie! Come on! Mom will leave without you!" Nick yelled at the house.

Joe, Kevin and Frankie running from the house and then got into the car.

"Mom, why can't I go? Why do I have to drive to the party?" Nick asked me.

"The person I am picking up is a surprise so you can't be in the same car when the sh- the person comes! Bye." Then I drove away.

Jade's POV

I stood in the airport. I sat on a bench and watched people pass by. I looked up and saw Denise, Kevin, Joe and Frankie. I smiled and Denise did too. I jumped up and ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Oh, how we missed you! My God you grew. How old are you?" Denise asked me.

"Mom, who is she? She's gorgeous." Joe said.

I blushed and Denise turned to Joe and put her hand around my shoulder. "Remember Jade, you know the girl that won the Ellen Contest?" Denise asked.

"Yeah, but she was small and only 13. Nick dated her. Now she would be...18." Joe said.

Denise and I gave him a 'duh' look. "Jade?" Kevin questioned.

"Yes? What surprised I'm not the same 13 year old girl you knew 5 years ago? I grew up." I said crossing my arms.

"Jade I missed you! Why did you leave me with these weirdos?" Frankie said hugging me. I hugged him backed and smiled.

I hugged all of them and Joe said "Um...you know, you do look very good looking today."

He slid his hand on my waist as we started to walk down to the parking lot.

"Thanks Joe. You don't look bad yourself." I said smiling at him.

We got into the car and drove to the party. I was wearing this outfit.

We got there and once we got in Denise brought Nick over. All the butterflies in my stomach came to life like when I met them. "Nick, do you remember Jade?" Denise asked Nick.

He didn't answer. He was staring at me, looking at me up and down. I started to feel like I wasn't wear any clothes. Kevin slid his arm around me comforting. He looked at his mom and said "Yeah. Why?"

"Well, this is Jade."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, these are the ages for each person:

Jade:18
Nick:21
Joe:24
Kevin:25
Frankie:13