Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Manly Virus x2

"Jade?" Nick asked me.

I went up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and spun me around. He put me down and I was pushed out of his arms. Miley kissed him lips and tried to make out with him but he pulled away. "Hey Nicky, who is...she?" Miley said pointing at me.

"Miles, this is Jade. Remember her?" Nick asked putting his arms around her side. She looked at me up and down and rolled her eyes.

"Of course I do Nicky. She was such a great girl." Miley said fake smiling.

"Well this is Jade." Nick said pushing her a little to me. She hugged me and whispered in my ear "Hi Jade. You look uglier then when I first met you." She pulled away and went to Nick and kissed him on the lips. She pulled away with a smirk on her face. "Nice shoes Jade. I had a pair like that. I trashed them yesterday.

"Wow Miley. You are still the same... thing I knew 5 years ago." I said back smiling.

"Come on Nicky, let's go dance!" She said ignoring me. She pulled Nick onto the dance floor and they started to dance. Joe came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance with him. I said sure.

He pulled onto the dance floor and grabbed my hands. He put them onto his shoulder and then slid his hands to my hips. He looked up at me and smiled. We slowly swayed to the music while he stared at me. I looked up at him pulled him closer. He pulled me to him and then we were chest to chest. He grabbed my hand and spun me. I giggled and said "When the clumsy Joey I used to know become the smooth Joey in front of me?" I smirked.

"I'm still clumsy, but infount of a lady I must be as smooth as possible." He smiled.

"That is very sweet of you." I blushed.

"Well, I can't call you a child, you're 18. So do you have a boyfriend?" Joe said looking down.

"I don't at the moment. Why? Do you have a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"No. But I would like to ask you would you like to go on a date with me?" He said this fast.

"Sure, why not." I smiled.

"May I cut in?" We turn to see Nick.

"Sure. Go ahead little brother. See you later Jade." Joe said and winked at me.

The song that was on changed to a slow song. Nick came up to me and slid his hands around me waist. I dropped my hands onto his shoulders and looked up at him. He had a twinkle in his eye, like the way he would when we use to date.

"So how has the big rockstar been?" I asked him.

He smiled. "I've been good. But now since you came back, I'm better."

"That's nice. I have been great. I got to see my bestest friend in the universe... and he is getting married."

To a bitch.

Oh my God, I thought you left!

No. I have been here all along. Did you know I had to duck tape my mouth shut, lock it with a key and super glue my lips shut just so I wouldn't say anything?! Never doing that shit again!

You are the only reason I have not been a bitch for the past 5 years so don't ruin in now!

Okay, I will be kind of quiet. I will talk, but very low. Oh but one question. Why. Did. You. Say. Yes. To. Joe?!

Why. Do. You. Care?!

Why are you going to date him when you got Nick to fight for?

First off if you didn't realize, he is getting married!

So?

So?! I am not going to make him cheat on Miley! He seems like he loves her a lot.

Probably since you wern't here.

Ugh. Just don't talk anymore.

Fine. I'll still talk but very low.

"Jade?" Nick asked me.

"What?" I answered.

"You okay? You seemed spaced out for moment."

"I'm good. Just perfect." I smiled.

I'd be better if you did me...

SHUT UP!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate and Comment please!! Thank you to the 12 subers and 5 comments so far.