Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Rooms and Dinner

"So you're going to stay here?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, if that's alright. Who's room am I going to stay in Denise?"

"You get stay in Joe's room if that is okay with Joe." Denise turn to Joe.

"Yeah of course. Come on Jade." Joe said going up the stairs.

I grabbed my bag and walked up the stairs with Joe. He opened the door and let me in first.

"Um, there's only one bed." I said out loud.

"Yeah, we are going to have share, or I can go down stairs and sleep. Which on do you-"

"It's okay. I can share a bed with you." I said sighing.

He smiles and motioned me to sit next to him. I sat next to him and he hugged me. I hugged him back and then I pulled away. He looked into my eyes and leaned in.

"Dinner's ready!" Denise yelled up stairs.

I sat up quickly and left the room. I got down stairs and sat next to Nick. Joe came down stairs and sat across from me.

"Let's say grace." Denise said to everyone.

We all put our heads down and held hands. I looked up for a second and saw nick glaring at Joe. I looked at Joe and saw that he was staring at me and smirking. I looked back down and we finished grace.

During dinner, I felt someone playing with my feet. I looked under the table and saw Joe was rubbing his feet on mine. What was up with him?

No shit sherlock he likes you.

But why?

Well, probably since he hasn't had a gf for about 7 months and since you are the pretty goog looking, I can't imagine why...
♠ ♠ ♠
please rate and comment. I got 15 subs!! that is one more then confessions!! sweet and thank you guys so much for commenting and rating. you guys are kick ass!