Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Date

Saturday Night

"Well I'm going to get ready." I said getting up from the couch.

"What are you getting ready for?" Nick asked.

"My date...with Joe." I repiled quietly.

"When did he ask you?" Nick continued.

"The day I came here." I said going up the stairs.

I went into Joe's room and got what I was going to wear for the date. This is what it looked like. I didn't put any make up on except lip gloss. I went down stairs and saw Joe at the door. He looked up at me and once he saw me, his mouth dropped opened and his eyes were wide.

"Shut your mouth lover boy and come on." I said going out the door.

Date

"Joe, this is so beautiful!" I said walking onto the beach. Our date was a picnic. It had candles.

Later On

"So, when was your last date?" Joe asked feeding me a grape.

"Um...a year ago." I said feeding him a grape.

"Really? I mean you're gorgeous. Why wouldn't anyone want to date you?"

I blushed and looked down. Joe slid his finger under my chin. He looked at me for a second and leaned in. I stood still and couldn't breathe. Slowly his lips were on my lips. His lips sent a shocked through my body. I slid my arms around his neck and pulled his closer. He grabbed my hair and started to play with it. I drifted my hands down to his chest and gripped his shirt. He lightly pushed me down onto the sand and grabbed my waist.

11:30 pm

"Night Jade." Joe said kissing my cheek. I smiled and went to the kicthen. I looked up and saw Nick. He was dressed up and looked like he was going to somewhere.

"Hey Jade, want to come with me to the club? It is for people 18 and older." Nick said walking over to me.

"Sure. Let me get changed."
♠ ♠ ♠
not many people comment on this story, so you guys are no commenting, no chapter until i have like 2 or 3 comments. please. it is easy to comment. here are a couple of things you could say:

'love the story. update'
'PLEASE UPDATE!!!!'
'this story should crawl into a darker corner, and never come out.'
'stop complaning about us not commenting. bitch.'

please don't say the last two. but if you do, THAT'S MEAN :S