Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Change

I woke up on Nick's bed. I got up and saw Nick was on the floor passed out. I sighed and went to find asprin. I found some and then got a cup of water. I went back to his bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He looked up and sighed.

"What happened yesterday when we came back here?" Nick asked.

"Well you unhooked my bra. Then I slapped you." I answered.

His eyes widen and then he groaned and layed down. I went over and sat on the bed. I rubbed his forhead. "I'm sorry Jade. I was...drunk. I didn't know what I wa-"

"Nick, it's okay. I understand. But I didn't know you drink. Did Miley get you started?" I asked.

"Why say that? I could just started to go to clubs on my own. I am 21!" Nick yelled at me.

"Jeez Nick. I'm just saying-"

"And I'm answering. Miley did get me started. I went by myself." Nick said.

I rolled my eyes. God, it was just a question. He needs help.

It's 'cause Miley is the reason he goes to clubs.

How do you know?

He got defensed. No duh.

Nick got up and hugged me. I hugged him back and he whispered in my ear "Sorry."

"Come on, let's go home." I pulled away and said to him. He smiled and then we left.

Home

"Hey guys we're home." Nick yelled when we got in.

"Where were you guys?" Joe questioned.

"After we left the club we went to my apartment." Nick said going up stairs.

Joe shook his head at Nick and turned to me. He came up to me kissed my forhead. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Fine. I'll just go get change. Are we going anywhere?"

"No. Today we get to relax and then tomorrow we have to go look for suits and wedding dress for the Nick's wedding." He said in a girly voice.

I giggled and then I went upstairs.

"Hey Jade would you like to go out after you get dressed?" Joe yelled up to me.

"Sure. Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the movies. Just you and me."

"Okay. Be down soon." I repiled.

I went into Joe's room and picked out my outfit. This is what the outfit looked like. I came down the stairs and Joe was sitting. He got up and opened the door for me.

Movie

We sat down in our seats. We were seeing some scary movie. While the previews of other movies were playing, we talked.

"So...are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just cold." I repiled.

"Here, take my jacket." He took off his jacket and gave it to me. I slid it on.

"Won't you get cold?" I questioned.

"If I do, I'll cuddle with you." He smirked. Then the movie began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Hey people! here is the next update. Do you like the new background? I made it. It sucks but it is my first try so i might change this every so often. THank you to the people that commented and please continue to comment and maybe I will update again tonight. oh and just wondering, does anyone that read this story like gossip girl? I love that show. But sometimes I end up falling a sleep and not seeing it. Then I go to cwtv.com and watch it on the week end.

-Angelica