Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Dress Shop

The Next Day

"Okay girls, now I need you all to go find a light blue dress and then show it to me. Since I already found my dress, you need to find yours. Go!" Miley yelled to the braidmaids and the maid of honor.

They all ran to different sections of the dress store, -which Miley brought the whole store for a day just to look for dresses- to find a light blue dress.

I sat down in a chair and just watched the girls run around the store, looking like mouse trying to find the cheese in a maze. Soon, they found the dress that Miley wanted them to wear. Though she said it was too long, This is what it looked like.

"Now since we got the rest of the day to be here, you can all for your wedding dresses." Miley said to the girls sitting.

They all got up and ran to the same sections and looked at dresses, went to the dressing rooms and tried on the dresses. An hour later, Nick, Joe and Kevin came into the store to see how everyone was doing. They sat down and watched everyone try on dresses, except me.

"Jade, why didn't you try on a dress?" One of the girls, April, said to me.

"I didn't want too." I answered quietly.

"I want to see what you look like in a wedding dress. Go a head and find one." Miley said to me pointing to the dresses.

Well I did see one that I wanted to try on. I went over to the section and picked the dress out. I went into the dressing rooms and tried on the dress.

"Are you going to come out?" Miley asked.

I yelled yes to her and came out of the dressing room. Everyone gasped. The Jonas boys were wide eyed. This is what the dress looked like.

Joe walked up to me and he was looking at me up and down. I blushed.

"Wow...Jade you look...wow." Joe said.

"You look stunning Jade." Kevin said.

"Thank you Kevin. Now I must get back into my clothes before Joe starts to drool." I said looking at Joe.