Status: Completed :)

Untouched

Family Dinner

"Hey guys, would you like to go out to dinner tonight? If so, we're leaving in an hour or so." Denise said to all of us.

Everyone said sure and we all went up stairs to get changed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around me and went Joe's room. He wasn't there. I took off my towel and slidmy bra and underwear on. Then someone came in.

"Oh. Sorry...J-Jade." Joe said to me.

"It's okay." I turned around waited for him to leave and shut the door. I heard the door shut. I turned around but Joe was still there...looking at me.

"Joe go. I have to get changed." I said walking up to him.

I stopped and he slowly came up to me. Then he started to back me up into the wall. Once I had my back to the wall, he leaned in and kissed me hungrily. I tried to push him away but he pressed me closer to him and he lightly slid his hands on to my waist. I pushed his chest but all he did was pull me closer. Then I felt his hands on my back, right under the clip to my bra. He then he tried to unclip the my bra but I pushed him away and slapped him across his face. I punched him until he left the room. I locked the door and slid down the door, tearing up.

"Jade-"

"Shut the fuck up Joe!" I said with my face in my hands.

I heard him walking away. I got up and then got my outfit on quickly. This is what it look like. I quickly ran down the stairs and saw everyone was ready.

Dinner

We got to the place. We sat down, and this is how the seating went: Joe, Denise, Paul, Kevin, Frankie, Nick and then me.

So if you don't understand, Joe was across from me and Nick was next to me.

Once we got our food, Nick whispered to me "Are you okay? You seemed upset when you came down the stairs."

Should I tell him?

Yeah. Maybe he will kick Joe's butt for you.

Maybe...

You happy I'm back?

Actually, I am.

Yay! Nick's conscience owns me 20$.

Wait you talk to other people's conscience?

Of course! Oh, just so you know, Joe's says he is sorry.

I don't care.

That is exactly what I said! Weird ain't it?

Great minds think alike.

"I'll tell you. I was getting change in Joe's room and he came in. He closed the door but didn't leave. He backed me up to the wall and kissed me. And he tried to take off my bra." I said holding back my tears.

Nick's eyes widen and he glared at Joe but he didn't see it. Joe had his head down.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? If so I will beat the sh-"

"Nick, calm down. I'm fine."

"Okay. You tell me if he tries that again. If so, I'll hurt him. Even if he is my brother." Nick glared again at Joe.

I hugged Nick tightly and kissed his cheek.

What the hell did you do that for?!

That's a way of thanking people.

Yeah but he is your ex.

So? I can't thank him?

Not like that!

Whatever.

That Night

I was sitting in a chair in the living room. This is what I was wearing. Then Kevin came down stairs and said "Jade, Nick want's to talk to talk to you."

I got up and went up to Nick's room. I knocked on the door and I heard a light 'come in'. I opened the door and saw Nick sitting on his bed. he looked up and smiled. He motioned me to sit on his bed. I sat down next to him. "What's up?" I asked

"I was wondering something..." He trailed off.

"Wondering about what?"

"Do you love me?" Nick asked quickly.

"Of course I love you. You are-"

"No. Not like that I meant do you love me?"

"Why do you care to know?" I questioned.

"Because...I love you that way." He repiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GAWD! HE LOVES HER! I never saw it coming...well I did but still. please comment and tell me what you think. sorry that I didn't update sooner. don't blame me, blame school and twilight :) did anyone see twilight? i'm seeing it tomorrow. anything i should look out for? I heard it is not like the movie but i don't care for that. peace.

-Angelica