I'll Have Your Nightmares for You If You'll Sleep Soundly

Amy Lynn Lee Armstrong has been married to her husband, Billie Joe Armstrong, for five years now. She loved and adored him. Honored him. Told him everything about her past. Or so he thought. Amy's been tossing and turning every night in her sleep for the past few months now. Every night, she'd kick, and flail, and call out, and some times even wake up screaming or crying. Billie Joe's asked her numerous times why she's having these nightmares, and every time he asked, Amy said she didn't know. That she was just having nightmares. Billie could sense something was up. He knew his wife better than this, and this was not how she normally acted.

Now he had to dig deep within the past of Amy's life. He'd have to figure out on his own what was haunting her nightmares and dreams. he even goes back to her hometown to talk to her brother and sisters. When Billie finally discovers the shocking truth, he wondered why Amy hadn't trusted him enough to tell him in the first place. At first, he's outraged because of her distrust in him. But when he finds out a piece of that past that's haunting her is coming back will he get over his rage and come back to her rescue?

Disclaimer And Important Message To Readers:

I do not own Green Day or Evanescence or any one associated with them. If I did I wouldn't be typing, that's a little ridiculous. I also know well that Billie Joe is married to a beautiful wife of his own with two beautiful children as well as Amy is very happily married to her husband. This is simply another one of my fan fic stories so i don't want to receive any comments on how incredibly ridiculous and fictional this story is because let's face it, this is Mibba and 99% of the stories about Billie Joe Armstrong on here are fictional. Enjoy your reading! And keep in mind that I love comments they are my motivation to keep writing!
  1. I Need Answers Amy
    "Amy. I have a feeling you know why these nightmares are haunting you every night and you're just not telling me." "Billie. We've been over this-" "Yes, we have. And I don't believe you're telling me the full truth baby."
  2. I've Got A Plan These Nightmares Will End
    About thirty minutes later, I had it all figured out. I would leave the next day on a flight booked at seven that morning. I would arrive in Arkansas by three pm that evening. I'd managed to call Rob and Mike and tell them both to cover for me, and I