Someone get me to the doctor

Chapter One

I walked down the busy street, thinking more and more about my music.Is it creepy?Is my friend right?Is my music that bad?It started to rain, but I did'nt mind.I kinda liked the rain, the cold freezing water dripping down my cheeks.I walked into downtown and I saw a chapel, some people were going to get married.I wanted to go inside and scream "What a beautiful wedding!What a beautiful wedding!Said a bridesmaid to a waiter!But what a shame!What a shame the poor grooms bride is a ho!"So I turned around to the chapel.Instead...
."Get out of my way!"A voice behind me yelled.I did'nt have time to move.The person behind me ran into me and made me fall on my left knee.
."Ow, what the-"I started to say,until I saw a purple purse lying on the wet ground."Oh my god..."I took the purse looked at it got up and said "Who's is this? Does this belong to anyone?"My voice started to crack,and I felt like I'm going to cry and I didn't know why.I fell to my knees.My knee started to hurt even more.I started to see why.Then I knew.When the robber bumped into me, I fell and cut my knee and it started to bleed.
."Look what he did to you!Hurt him!Hurt him, until he feels your pain!"The voices said."Shut up!I'm not going to hurt him just because my knee started to bleed!"I said out loud.
."Are you okay?"I looked up to see who said that.
."Um, not really."I replied.I pulled my pant leg up to see how bad I was bleeding.My blood had bleed through my jeans.
."Here let me help you."The stranger said.He took my leg to see my knee."Ooo thats a REALLY bad cut you have there."He put my leg down.Blood spilled from my knee to the ground,my cut run across my knee, and would'nt stop hurting.My face was all scrunched up in pain.The rain kept falling on to my cut which made it hurt more then its supposed to.
."Its another one!He's trying to gain your trust...so he can just leave you like everyone else!Just like ALL your friends...they never liked you..."The voices scream.My ears felt like they were going to burst."Shut up.He's trying to help me.Thats all.He's not my friend." I told them.
."What?Um,were you just talking to yourself?"I jerk and look up to see the stranger looking down at me.
."Um,uh no?"I replied trying to keep my voices a secret.
."Uh ok..."The stranger said as if he thought I was crazy.I did'nt really look at his face, until he came down on to the ground beside me."Here."He took out a little first aid kit.My blood accidentally driped on to his black overcoat.
."Oh my god, I am so sorry!"I told him covering my mouth with my hand.
."Thats okay.This isn't my favorite coat anyways."The stranger said looking at the spot where the blood was.He lifted his head up so he could get his bangs out of his face.When he did though I finally got to see his whole face.He looked like someone.A LOT like someone.I just could'nt identify him.Oh well.
."By the way, my name is JB."I stuck my hand out to him.
."Oh, I'm Mikey."He shook it.I cleaned up my blood while Mikey was calling someone.Soon I stopped bleeding.I wrapped up my knee in bandages.
."Oh look!He's telling all his friends that you are sooooooo weird!Cut him!He's saying you're a creepy kid!Do what ever you need to do to him!"The voices whispered."Stop telling me what to do!He is a very nice man, and if you did'nt hear his name is Mikey."I said sweating off my fear.
."No, you're not listening to me bro.No, you stop!Are you trying to make me mad?What?No?Well sure seems like it.I don't want to talk to you!"I overheard Mikey's phone conversation.I leaned to hear it better."What are you talking about?You said I could take a break!Gerard I can't believe you're doing this to me!"GERARD???Isn't that the lead of My Chemical Romance??Yeah he is.I thought.But thats not possible is it?I mean not every single boy is named Gerard.But how could Mikey could've gotten his cell-phone number?
."Listen I'm taking a break from the band.No I'm not leaving.I just need some space, you know from Frank,Bob,Ray,YOU.It's nothing about the way you guys treat me.Okay?Bye bro."Mikey ended his conversation with a sigh before hanging up.
."Oh my god.Is he Mikey?Like Mikey, Mikey???My Mikey??No maybe it just so happens that hes in a band with people who have the same names as the people in MCR.And he brothers name is Gerard.That doesn't mean he is MIKEY WAY."I breathed out to myself."But maybe he is.Can't be."
."You talking to yourself again?"Mikey's voice interrupted my thoughts.I looked up into his eyes.
."Um, kinda..."I replied quietly.I stood up slowly.My knee hurt when I bended it.I nearly fell.
."Oh!"Mikey helped me."Don't strain yourself."
."I won't."I promised him."I'm going to be right back."Mikey left to go buy/do something.I looked at the purple purse that the robber tried to steal.Wait...I turned around to see where the robber went.My blood was still in a little pool with bloody footsteps behind it.But the rain washed most of it away.I could've sworn that I saw a little picture in the footprints, I couldn't make it out."Mikey left you...forever...he wants you to die...go follow him...go kill him."The voices calmly told me."He didn't like you...like i said...gaining your trust...then leaving you...like everyone else."What I had heard made me think.Did he really leave me?Like everyone else?Did he?
."Hey."Mikey broke my trance."I just bought this necklace for you."Mikey took a sliver chain with a gold-like heart out of a little bag.He put it around my neck, and I could'nt help but to smile.
."Thank you so much!It's so beautiful!"I gasped.I picked it up and looked at it.It had tiny lettering on it.But it was'nt english.
."It says 'safe'.It's from Greece, there's a story about this necklace."I looked back up at him."They say that one of the Greek gods made a necklace and put a spell on it so whoever has it may stay safe, where ever they are."Mikey's story made me feel like I was under a spell.
."It's a LIE!Dont listen!"The voices shouted in my head.But I could'nt hear them.It felt like Mikeys presence made my voices go away.
."I don't believe in greek mythology, but I still think it's pretty cool."Mikey said.
."I don't believe in it either."I said.I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful that moment was.It was to good to be true.And it was.
."This is what you get for NOT listening to us..."The voices threatned.
."Oh my god!"I grabbed my knee.It felt like someone stabbed a pen in it."Damnit."It just kept hurting.
."Oh god..."Mikey froze.The cut in my jeans showed my knee bleeding through the bandages.Then it stoped.The pain dissipeared.Gone.Just like that.
."That's not possible.Is it?"I was questioning my own body."WHAT?No, that can't happen...."The voices faded.I could'nt hear them.
."Are you okay?"I looked at Mikey.His face,he looked so scared.Kinda like how I was just then.
."Yeah I'm okay."I let go of my knee."Just a little dizzy.That's all."I didn't want to tell him about my voices.I always liked to sing when I hurt myself, or I just got hurt.So I sang "Turn away.Could you get me a drink.Of water cuz my lips are chapped and faded.Call my aunt Marie.Help her gather all mt things, and bury me in all my favorite colors.My sisters and my brothers still-"I slapped my hand over my mouth and turned to Mikey.
."You have a beautiful voice."Mikey told me.I must have blushed cuz Mikey started to laugh."Come on, I'll take you to a doctor.That cut seems bad, and I dont want you to have another pain attack again."
."Um...ok."I said, I was'nt very sure whether I should go with him or not.But, he did help me when I could'nt get up.And he got me this really pretty necklace.
."You coming or not?"I turned to my right.My wet hair slapping my face.I could barely see Mikey, and what was next to him.I moved my bangs, and tucked them behind my ear.It was a cab.I jogged over to him, and got in.