Someone get me to the doctor

Chapter Two

."Soooo, how long have we been waiting?"I asked Mikey while looking at the clock on the wall.It seemed like the hands just stoped.I jerked when I saw this.
."About,5 minutes."Mikey replied.When I jerked he acted like nothing happened."Don't worry.The doctor will come."
."And what if he doesnt come????"I asked.
."He will."Mikey said.I was just really uncomfortable with the idea that some dude I dont know know is going to be looking at my knee, poking at it, and saying all these terms I dont know.Because whenever I'm nervous, I like to fiddle with anything thats near my neck.So I fiddled with my necklace.I moved my fingers back and forth over the writing that said 'Safe'.
."You really like that necklace?Dont you?"Mikey asked me.
."Yeah.It's REALLY pretty.Thank you for it by the way."I told him.I looked at him, and was surpirsed to see him looking at straight at me.I must have blushed again, because he started smiling cutely.
."You are a really cute girl."I swear I turned even more red because Mikey leaned over and said,"You are.But dont let that get to your head."Then he leaned back into his chair.I smiled, but covered my mouth with my hand.Then I started to thinking of a song my sisters used to sing.After 5 minutes I wasn't thinking it anymore.
."I'll be back tomorrow!I'll be back in the ballroom swinging.I'll be back with my superman action and I'm off to save the world!"And I wasn't sitting anymore either.When I finally noticed I wasn't thinking it and I was SINGING it, I felt so embarrassed!
."You really like to sing.Don't you?"Mikey asked.
."Yeah, but I dont sing anything.Like rap?Good god.And pop?Pop just sucks."I sat back down.
."Then what do you sing?"
."Rock.But people are saying that two of my favorite bands are emo."
."What are your favorite bands?"
.'This guy asks A LOT of questions,that I don't feel like answering.Oh well.'I thought."Panic!At the disco, Fall out Boy, and My Chemical Romance.This one girl I know says that MCR is goth, and that they creep her out.Well, to me their one of my favorite bands and they rock her effin socks."
."I know them.My Chemical Romance."Mikey said.
I looked at him as if he was crazy.Then I remembered his phone conversation.

'I just need some space, you know from Frank,Bob,Ray,YOU. '

."Thats because....Your the bassist.Mikey Way."I blurted.I suddenly noticed what I had said and felt like crying.I stuffed my face into my hands. I didn't want to look at Mikey because I felt so embarrassed.
."How did you find that out?"
."Well...I overheard your phone conversation.I heard the names Ray,Frank,Bob, and Gerard.And I know that there aren't many people with the name Gerard, so I kinda assumed you were Mikey Way.Sorry."
."Don't need to be."I looked up at him."Cause I am him."I was shocked.Me, JB using my really crappy MAD SKILLS figured out that the guy who helped me with my knee was MIKEY WAY.I could not breathe for at least a minute.
.'OH MY FRIKKEN GOD!I'm talking to MIKEY WAY!Everyone will FREAK!Well maybe Demi and thats it but STILL.Mikey Way.My Favorite MCR member.My idol.Well, one of my idols.'
."Are you serious?"I breathed out.
."Yes.I'm not kidding."I couldn't believe it.
."Jeung Bok?"I heard my name.My REAL name.I stood up.
."Thats you?"
."Yeah.Thats my real name."I walked toward the doctor.
."Oh."Mikey got up and followed me.