Someone get me to the doctor

Chapter Three

The doctor took me and Mikey into a room that had a desk three chairs and a little bed in one corner.I sat in one of the chairs but then the doctor made me sit on the bed.
."Can I see your knee?"I pulled my jean leg up and pulled off the bandages."Oooo, thats a pretty bad cut you have there.You might need stitches."I looked up at the old man.Stitches?I got stitches once when I was 6, and it hurt like HELL.Now the cut is wider and deeper.Its going to kill me.I stared at the ground.I didnt want anyone talking to me while I thought.But the doctor said "A nurse will come and show you to the room where we sitch you up."The doctor left.
After he left there was an awkward silence for a few minutes.All I heard was my heart beating faster and faster as each second went by.I was scared that Mikey might've heard it.My legs dangled from the bed, swinging back and forth.One before the other.Doing the same thing over and over.My eyes watched them.My breathing growed weaker and weaker.I felt like I was going to pass out.My eyesight was blurred by blackness.
I blinked.
Everything stopped.The blackness dissapeared, my legs stopped swinging.My heart beat slowed down and I resumed to breathing.My legs started swinging again.Mikey watched all of this.I knew he was going to say something but he didnt know what to say.Then I heard a faint cell-phone ring.Mikey took his cell-phone out of his pocket, looked at it, said,"I have to take this."And walked out of the room.I didnt look up.
I heard someone talking.It wasnt my voices.No one else was in the room.I got up from the bed and walked around the room.Seeing if it was some lame joke.When I got close to the door the voice got louder.Then I remembered...Mikey,cell-phone, cell-phone ring,Mikey answer,Mikey go outside,Mikey right next to the door.I slapped myself and listened.
."What the hell are you two doing?What?My brother?"I heard Mikey say."Where are you?So wait let me get this straight.Gerard some how tracked me down by useing his cell-phone.And then he sent you and Bob to come get me?Wheres Ray?"As soon and he said those last two sentences my blood froze in my veins.I pressed my ear againest the door and listened some more."Okay.What?Umm, well an hour, or something like that, I was walking in downtown when I saw a a robber bump into a girl and she fell on her knee.I went over to help her.She had a cut that went across her knee and she was bleeding like crazy.So I helped her and brought her to a doctor."I lisented to every word he said."She has to get stitches.Yes.And you should've heard what the doctor said.He said 'A nurse will come to show you to the room where we stitch you up!'I know!"The phrase made me shiver.
Where we stitch you up.
What kind of doctor says that?"Yeah.Shes really nice.She LOVES us.Her name is JB.Its stands for her real name.I forgot.The nurse is going to come any minute I dont want to be rude and be like talking on my cell while JBs getting her stiches.Yeah.Okay see ya."I quickly sat myself back down on the bed, and started swinging my legs back and forth.When Mikey came back into the room, I asked
."Who was that?"
."Just a friend."
."Which friend?I'm guessing that you have alot."
."Like I said.Just a friend." As soon as Mikey sat down, a blonde nurse came in and said,
."Hello.I'm Nadia.Now which one of you is going to get stiches?"Mikey pointed at me."Okay, and you are?"She turned to Mikey.
."Well,um,I'm-"
."Hes my cousin!"I shouted.They both looked at me.
."Okay.Come with me."Nadia motioned for me and Mikey to follow her.I got up from the bed and walked out of the room.Mikey was behind me.He turned off the lights and closed the door.
Nadia walked down the hallway turned left and them walked a couple feet and stoped in front of a door.She opened it and smiled at me.I walked through and smiled back at her.When I walked in I saw a bed with doctors around it.One of the doctors told me to lay on the bed.Then they numbed my knee so I couldnt feel anything while they were stiching up my skin.I looked at all the doctors around me.Two of them had glasses.One of them said, "If you feel anything just let us know."I nodded.'Just scream if it hurts.'I told myself.Then I saw something in my mind.

-flashback-

."Hey."I looked up."Whats wrong?"
."Nothing."A tear fell down my cheek.
."Come on.Your crying.Whats wrong?"
."God!What is your problem Caroline?!I said nothing!"
."Well something must be wrong.Cause something is going to be WRONG."Caroline took a knife out of her pocket and stabbed it in my knee.I felt pain run up my leg and into the rest of my body.She took it out and stabbed it in again.
."What the hell Caroline?"I screamed.I grabbed the knife and tried to pull it out but it didnt move."What?"I pulled harder.
."It's not going to move."Caroline whispered in my ear.
."What?No,Caroline.Help me!Help me get it out!"Caroline disappeared.