Someone get me to the doctor

Chapter Five

When Mikey walked out of the building I heard a "Hey Mikey!"I looked where the voice came from.I froze.It was Frank and Bob.
."Hey guys!JB."I looked at him."These were the guys I was talking to!"Mikey jogged over to them.I just stood there.Staring at three My Chemical Romance members.Frank pointed at me.Bob looked at me.And Mikey motioned me to come.I stiffly walked forward.When I finally got to them Mikey whispered in my ear,"Dont be scared.They're really nice."I looked at him.Then he pushed me towards them.
."You must be JB."Frank said.
."Um,uh,yeah."I managed to get out.
."I heard that you LOVE us."Bob said.
I think I blushed because Frank leaned over and said"You are a cute girl.Just like Mikey said."
I looked at him."How did you-"
."Shh."He brought his index finger up to my lips.
."Hey you guys!"Mikey shouted."We're leaving!"I looked to where he was.Standing next to a van.I didnt see Bob anywhere so I assumed that he was in the van.
."Come on."Frank walked over to the van.I followed.
Mikey was driving.Bob,Frank, and I were sitting in the back.Mikey said it was going to take at least half an hour to get to the hotel.So to pass the time we played a game.One of us had to sing a line from a song and the other people would have to guess which song it is.They made me go first.I didnt want to do a song by them.I didnt want to a song by Fall Out Boy or Panic!At the disco.I thought about it for about a minute then sang:
If I could find you now, things would get better.We could leave this town and run forever.Let your waves crash down on me and take me away.
."Um...uh..."Was their first response.
."Is that something by Cartel?"Bob questioned.I shook my head.
."Oh I know!Its by Simple Plan!"Frank exclaimed.
."No."I said.
This went on for about 10 minutes until they said,
."We give up!What was it?"
."Ocean Avenue By Yellowcard."
."Oh.I have no idea who they are."
I pointed at Bob."Your turn."
."What?Why me?"
."Cause I said so."
."Fine.Um let me think.Okay I have something."He cleared his throat and sang,"Tears fall down your face.The taste, is something new.I know moving on is, easiest when I am around you."
."MY PAPER HEART BY ALL AMERICAN REJECTS."I yelled.
."Yeah."Bob replied slowly.
."Sorry."
."Thats okay."
."Your turn."Frank said to me.
."What?I just went."
."Yeah but you guessed right."
."So?"
."So I'm making you go."
."Be that way."
."I will."
."Fine."
."Fine."
2 seconds passed until Frank said,"Fine, I'll go."I smiled.I never get my way.
."Work and play are never okay, to mix, the way, we do."Frank sang quietly.
Bob and I thought.I knew the song.I just couldnt name it.
."Um,Is it...Work By Jimmy Eat World?"
Frank looked at me."Yeah.It is.How did you know that?"
."My sisters."
."Oh.Its your turn!"
We kept playing until the van stopped.Mikey turned around and said,"We're here."
When I got out,I saw a bus in the parking lot.I stared at it until Bob poked my arm and said,"We're going in."I followed him into the hotel.The hotel lobby was pretty.When we took the elevator to our rooms there was a blonde girl and a brown haired boy walking out of the elevator.
."Hi."The girl said to me.
."Hi."
."Come on Aly."The boy said looking at me.
."Bye."She waved and followed the boy.
."Bye."I was hoping I would see her again.
I pressed '3' and walked to the back of the elevator.We only had to wait for 5 seconds until we got to our floor.When we stepped out I saw a very tall boy walking with someone.The person the tall boy was walking with turned around and said,"Hey Mikey!"It was Pete Wentz.
."Pete!"Mikey walked over to Pete."Who's your friend?"
."Mikey,"He paused and motioned us to come forward."And the rest of you, this is Jackson.Now who is this girl?"
."This is JB.JB this is Pete Wentz."Mikey said.
."Hi."I said.
."What are you guys doing here?"Pete asked.
."Its a long story.I'll tell you later."Mikey said.
."Hey, JB."I looked at him.PETE WENTZ IS TALKING TO ME.
."Yeah?"
."Are you getting bored?I mean like hanging around guys all the time?"
."Yeah...Kinda."
."Okay.I'll introduce you to a girl tomorrow."
."Oh.Thank you."
."Your welcome."
."We should go to our rooms."Frank said.
."Oh yeah.We should too."Jackson said.
."Okay see you tomorrow."Mikey said.
."Bye."Bob and I said at the same time.