Someone get me to the doctor

Chapter Six

I got my own room, right next to Mikey,Bob,and Franks room.I was really tired but I didnt go to sleep.I was wide awake until midnight.I took off my necklace and watched TV until I heard a weird noise.I turned off the TV and walked down to the lobby.I walked around and noticed that in one room the TV was still on.I walked in and turned it off.Then there was no light.
."God damnit."I whispered."Should've brought a flashlight or something."
Suddenly I heard some footsteps coming towards me.I turned around quickly and felt my hand hit something.
."Ow."
My eyes got used to the darkness so I could see someone standing there.Then I noticed I hit the person in front of me.
."Oh my god!I'm so sorry."I said.
."Its okay."The person held up a flashlight and turned it on.He looked like the boy from the elevator.Except this time, his cheek was red.
."Are-are you okay?"I managed to get out.
."Yeah."I walked forward but tripped and fell.I was scared that the boy was going to step back and let me fall but he didnt.He caught me.He helped me up too.
."Thank you."I said slowly.
."Your welcome."Right after he said that a gun fired.I screamed.
."Get down!"He pushed me down to the ground.Then he got down next to me.I looked at my hands.They were shaking.It looked fake.Then I felt my heart beat faster and faster.I started to cry.I didnt want to die.
Then I heard another gun shot.I heard someone scream.I tightly closed my eyes and prayed.
."Every thing's going to be alright.Dont worry."The boy whispered.I opened my eyes and looked at him.Suddenly I noticed who he was.
."Whats going on?"I breathed out."Who got shot?"
."I dont know."He told me."I dont know.Just keep your head down."I did what he said.I cried even harder.
."I dont want to die, I dont want to die."I whispered to myself."I dont want to die, I dont want to die."
I heard someone walk into the room we were in.
."Is anyone in here?"I heard the person yell.
."Stay right here."The boy told me and got up.
."Ryan wait!"I pulled on his shirt.He didnt pay any attention to me.
."What the hell are you doing down here?"I heard the person shout.I looked up.I saw the person hold a gun up to Ryan.
."I forgot my hoodie down here."Ryan said.The person walked up to Ryan and let his gun down.
."Is anyone else here?"
."No."The person walked around Ryan then looked under a table.He held his gun back up to Ryan.
."Tell anyone about this and I'll track you down and kill you.Okay?"Ryan nodded.Then we heard a siren.The person threw his gun down by me and he tried to run.I grabbed the gun, got up, and aimed it at the person.The person tried to get out of the room.He got the door open and tried to get out.Then he fell.
I shot his leg.
I ran into the next room just to find Jackson lying on the ground in pain.He got shot.Shot in the arm.
."Oh my god.JACKSON!JACKSON!JACKSON!"