Around The World And Back Again

Deux

The key turns in the door and the flowing red hair slips into the warmth. The tall and long steps taken by the woman resonate throughout the spotless apartment. Not a piece of furniture out of place, the magazines stacked neatly on the glass coffee table. The tasteful fairy lights sat in a tangled mess inside the delicate glass vase. She went directly to the phone, pressing the flashing button and walking away, he clothes falling to the floor as she walked through the wood-laden rooms to the tiled bathroom.

She washed slowly, taking in the heat and the aromatic soaps. The suds slipped from the tips of her fiery hair, down her back; gracing a set of wings on their way down.

The woman dried herself and dressed comfortably for the first time in a few days. The skinny jeans sat on her hips, making her long legs, much longer. Her black cashmere sweater delicately framed her torso, making her a very attractive woman.

She collected her post and set it on the dining room table. The usual adverts and requests for her excellent language services among everything else. For the past six months, she had done just that in several different situations. For the next nine months, she would be having the time of her life among the usual business side of the job.

She recalled a day back in March, “Miss Tissot, on behalf of Heartagram management, the band and crew, we would like you to accompany HIM on their tour this year in October. A tour manager is required, you would be perfect for this position.” To which the woman had accepted formerly, her composure not going to falter whilst on the phone to Mr. Vesterinen. As soon as the phone his its’ cradle the woman broke out into a ‘happy dance’ and screamed her lungs out. HIM was her favourite band and there was no way in hell she would turn this down.

Since that phone call in March, she had worked hard through the summer and made some good money. All that remained before departing with HIM was two days.

For a woman about to depart on a long tour with five Finland’s biggest rock stars, Miss Tissot was extremely subdued. For the rest of the night, the fiery female decided to relax with a bottle of wine and a couple of bars of chocolate. With the sound of the ticking clock, the rippling riffs of HIM and the steady beating of her heart, Miss Tissot fell into a deep sleep with no distractions and an eventful dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like this...i'll only post some more if people tell me they like it...because this is my new adventure of a story. For more info, go look at my journal