Walter: A Life of Iron

Walter lived among the mundane for seventeen years, a changeling and dangerous. To the humans he was nothing but the third son of his noble father, but to the unseelie court he was a powerful tool with complex origins. The Dark King himself wishes for his presence at the right of the night fey's dais and he goes through pains to plot Walter in said position. He only comes to empty attempts.

A young maiden, fragile at the age of fifteen, is lead to Walter by the help of an unseelie pixy named Beltra. An evil plot designed to force Walter into the depths of the unseelie court backfires and leads him to his savior. It was terrible, following his Solar, but she led him to wonders. Every touch was fire, every breath poison, but Walter was turning unintentionally into a masochist. Unknown to his own savior, Walter guarded the Solar mercilessly.

His job was difficult. The young girl had a nose for trouble. When Walter could not bring himself to deny Hazel her desires, he is forced to protect her as he follows in her wake.

She had a talent for leading him down dangerous and narrow paths.
  1. Chapter one
    Hazel eyes
  2. Chapter two
    Promised Chase of the Ly Erg
  3. Chapter three
    The Caravan
  4. Chapter four
    Otherworldly
  5. Chapter five
    Bluer, thicker blood