Angels of Our Nightmares

Character's & Introductions

The Guys
Jimmy Urine
Image
Se7en
Image
Nick Jonas
Image
Zacky V.
Image
Spencer Smith
Image
Bill Kaulitz
Image
Shaant
Image
Oliver Sykes
Image
Quinn Allman
Image

The Girls[/]

(Lou)
Image I awoke that morning, with his memory fresh on my mind. It was shoving all other things behind, like I was still in the dream. All my senses were focused on him. That hair, those eyes, those teeth... I could still feel his long thin muscles wrapped around me. I then realized everything was strong, because I could still smell him. That fresh airy scent that clung to him like dew to early morning grass. I breathed in deeply, trying to focus, when a burst of the smell hit me like a brick. My eyes widened, and I looked down to my pink tank top, lifting it to my nose. I let out a gasp, and felt something on my neck. I turned quickly around to see the window was open...

(Britany)
Image
I suppose I was like most girls. I didn't date much, though, I liked music, disliked sports, and was fond of ice cream cones. I wanted to find a prince charming, but the only one I could find was in my dreams; I guess though that that's normal too. There was one thing that wasn't. My Prine Charming, he was a prince alright, a Prince Of Darkness. A vampire. A blood sucking demon of the night. He was so damn cute though...

(Arianna)
Image
Vampires had always appealed to me. Since I was little girl; in my ballet leotard and shoes, streching and watching Nightmare Before Christmas. Soething about the classic vampire just appealed to me. Defined jaw, English look, classy clothes. A real gentleman.

(Erin)
Image
I was a bad girl. Well, that was my front anyway. I had to be tough growing up in the house I grew up in. My mother couldn't care less, and my dad was never around. I had to protect my sisters, I just wanted someone to protect me... But, all the guys capable of doing that were such jerks. I needed someone strong, but sweet, someone who my sister's wouldn't be afraid of. Someone mesmerizing.

(Renee)
Image
I like boys. I like them alot. I like to kiss them, and touch them, and feel them. I like the way the smell, taste, and look. I like sex... alot. However, I have some... needs. Ones that no one else who like the things I do can fill. I need love. And the occasional batch of really rough, but really caring sex. And biting. Hickey's are permantly tattooed one my body, sure, but I love biting. Hard, bleeding, teeth into skin, biting. No one else seems to be willing though...

(Carri)
Image
Why is it so hard to find someone tall, dark, and handsome? Huh? All the 40s pin-ups got thier Sailor Men, and I want my cliche! I don't mean those stupid goth-emo-scene, whatev posers who killed punk and skater boiii. No, I want someone new, someone special. Someone to take care of me. Who I can take care of. Every tall, dark, and handsome, has to have a cute little damsel in distress who looks out of place right?

(Amber)
Image
You may not see it by looking at me, but I want a good boy. You know the type, maybe they like art, or are your friends cute little brother? The nerds with clear plastic tape glasses, or losers who get shoved in locker's by my friends? Yeah, those boys. The sweet boy who blushes and gets a boner if you hold his hand. Who has hormones wilder than a fourteen year old watching his first porno. The kind of boy who is content snuggling up with you, and treating you right, like a princess. Yeah, I want one of those.

(Sam)
Image
I have always wanted to care of someone. Everyone always takes care of me, and it's not that I don't like it, I just want to take care of someone else for a change. I like the dark, sensitive, and emotionally scarred. I can't help it.

(Lissa)
Image
The world is so serious, so angry. Sometimes you just have to be carefree and happy. It's just a bit difficult for me to let go easily. I have to almost talk myself into it. I want a guy who's funny and has a good personality. I don't really care what he looks like, but I love good hair, and don't like the muscular type. That would be perfect.