Sequel: Jamie's New Love

Jamie's New Life

Chapter 1

Jamie’s POV

“Mark, go away!” I yelled.
“Shut up bitch!” he yelled back, then slapping me across the face.
I cried but tried to hide it but I couldn’t.
“I said shut up!” he yelled again, hitting me again.
“Mark please. I didn’t do anything.” I begged in a lower voice.
“You are sleeping with people and I will teach you what will happen every time I hear about you and a new boyfriend!” he explained.
He got off of me and lied down on the couch and fell asleep. I got up very, very quietly and walked to the door. Good thing I just got it fixed and it didn’t squeak anymore. I ran down the steps, with light foot work.
“JAMIE!” I heard Mark yell from upstairs.
I ran for the front door. I got as far as opening it. Then Mark grabbed me by each elbow and squeezed. Then I saw that there were two men walking down the sidewalk.
“HELP! HELP ME! NOW! PLEASE!” I pleaded.
One was about 5'7 and had razor cut, black hair. The other had spiked, dirty blond hair. I guessed around 5'10. They got a look at me and Mark before he yanked me so hard I squealed like a hurt puppy but louder. He slammed the door shut and slapped me so hard, it sent he five feet back and crashing to the ground.