Sequel: Jamie's New Love

Jamie's New Life

Chapter 5

I got out of math and headed for science. Pete met me in the hall. He had three other guys with him.
“Guys, this is Jamie but likes to be called Jimmy.” Pete introduced.
“Jimmy, this is Joe, Patrick, and Andy.” he said, pointing to each of the guys.
“What’s up?” Joe said.
“Hey Jamie.” Andy said.
“Hey, I’m Patrick.” he introduced himself, shaking my hand.
Patrick had reddish brown hair that was a little less than shoulder length.
Joe had short brownish black hair.
And Andy had the same length hair Patrick did but he had darker brown hair.
“Hey guys.” I said.
“Hey, we all have science next so we can sit with each other today, how about it?” Pete suggested.
“I’m in.” Patrick, Andy, and Joe said.
“Jamie?” Patrick asked.
“Sure, what the hell.” I answered.

We all sat in the back of the room. The guy I had taken down in the hall earlier was a row in front of us. I had an idea.
I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.
He turned around and I put on the sweetest smile I could and gave him innocent eyes and waved like a girly girl. He just looked at me and then his eyes got lighter. He turned back around and Patrick, Pete, Joe, Andy, and I cracked up but silently so we wouldn’t get in trouble.

We got of the morning classes and headed to lunch.
“Jamie, we’ll meet you at your locker.” Patrick said as I headed to my locker.
“See ya there.” I answered.
I reached my locker and there was a crowd of girls and the guy I pushed to the floor this morning.
“Hey goth, meet my girlfriend and her friends.” he said very nicely.
“Hey, why don’t all you go fuck your boyfriends, oh sorry, I mean girlfriends.” I answered.
“Hey, at least I ain’t going out with a man whore like Pete.” she responded.
“I’m not. They are my friends and I plan to keep it that way.” I replied angrily.
“Then why do you fuck him?” she asked, telling I was getting annoyed.
“I don’t. Well, at least I ain’t a whore who fucks her asshole of a boyfriend every twenty seconds!” I yelled.
I’d had it and so had she and we let loose. I punched first and before I knew it, she was on the ground, unconscious and Pete and Patrick were holding me back.
“Pete! Patrick! Let me go so I can hit the bitch again to make sure she isn’t going to get up!” I yelled, enraged.
“Jamie, get away from the scene and go to lunch.” Pete demanded.
I stopped fighting the grips of them and ran to the lunch room.

I saw Andy and Joe saving us seats. I walked over and sat down.
“Jamie, aren’t you going to eat?” Andy asked.
“I promised Mike I would so I better go get some chips. I’ll be back.” I answered
I bought some chips and sat back down.
“Jamie, who is Mike? Is he your boyfriend?” Pete asked.
“No. No, he is my adoptive parent. He is adopting me. We are trying it for a month but I already know my answer. Yes. I really, really want to live with Mike.” I explained.
“Why are you being adopted?” Pete asked.
“Ummm, I’ll tell you later, but not at school. Come to with me to my house after school and I will tell you then.” I hesitated but then answered.
“Okay.” Pete replied.