A Twisted Love Affair

Prolouge: This is only the beggining

So most people go through life facing multiple ackward moments. Some you can live through, other follow you around and taunt you at your weakest moments. Even still, some people hold your ackward moments over your head and use them against you. However, you've seen nothing yet.

My name's Chip. Chip Urie accually. Now what do you think of when you hear the name Urie? Urine mabey...if so you're a tard. However most people think of Brendon Uire, lead singer of Panic! At the Disco. Well...I'd love to say "There's no relation." But their is. He's my father.

Now...you're probably thinking how weird that is, and trust me it is. Panic! started when they were only teenagers but now...dad...is 32 and I'm 13. Panic! of course is still going but we haven't even got to the ackward part yet.

Enter Ryan Ross. Panic!'s guitarist. He's 33...and I have the biggest crush on him ever. This is where it gets ackward. Being in love with your fathers best friend. Not to mention the fact that there are a million other girls in love with him AND!! he's engaged to be married!

Do you see how ackward this is? What? Not very? Well your right. Because nobody knows about this yet. About my crush I mean. So anyways...this story just happens to be all about what happens when he finds out. Some crazy shit is what happens, but that's all I'm saying. You'll just have to read for yourself.