A Twisted Love Affair

Ry...do you love me?

Chip's POV: I layed next to Ryan, completely out of breath. I can't bellive I just did that. I can NOT bellive I let him take my virginity. It's just...so not me. It's so out of chracter. Not that I hadn't thought bout it once or twice...but I never thought I'd acctually do it.

"Chip?" I rolled over and layed my head on Ryan's chest, keeping my eyes closed. "Yeah?" I mumbled. "I love you." I looked up at him. His eyes looked pleading and sincere. I sighed, "I love you too Ry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Fooled yaaaa! I own. I SO own. I can't bellive you accutaly thought I let Ryan take that away from me. Jeez. I'm not THAT dirty! Haha dirty little Chip...ANYWAYS. Wanna hear the realy story? No jokes this time? Yeah that's what I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ry?" I pulled away from the kiss. As much as I was enjoying being here right now, I couldn't risk getting caught. "We gotta go. We can't get caught!" He pouted for a second before climbing off me. I sighed and climbed off the bed as well, stopping to fix my hair in the mirror.

"Hey Ry. What took you so long?" I looked down at the ground, trying to hide my blushing face. "Oh just helping Chip. She couldn't find a towel." Oh what a lame excuse. "I just did laundry." Haha. Mom busting Ryan. "I know! There were tons but Chip insisted she couldn't find any!" I heard a few giggle and I cannon balled into the pool, hopping to get everyone wet.

When I came up for air I saw that I had suceeded in doing just that. Everyone was dripping. "Thanks Chip!" Emily rolled her eyes and slipped into the pool next to me. She was soaking wet know anyways, why not just give in and come swim?

"Soo...what happened?" She whispered to avoid being heard. "Nothing. He kissed me again and...yeah." She looked kinda sceptical, but we kept swiming. However I was abit distracted, I couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen between Ryan and I.

"Hello?" I twirled around and watched Ryan talking on his phone. I also took great notice that his face lit up as soon as he said the words "Ivy's coming over" to my dad. The jelous burned and I felt completely used. However what more can you expect? I should have KNOWN he wouldn't fall madly in love with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys!" Ivy smiled and walked into our backyard. She's a really nice person, and always made a point of getting along with Em and I. I guess I always liked her wel enough, but not, watching her walk up and kiss Ryan, it made me wanna be sick.

"Hey Em...I'll...I...I'll be right back." I managed to sutter out. I tried to resist running to my room but after I got inside it was a full sprint up the stair, into my room, then locking the door. I fell to the ground and just lay there, listning to the silence itself. It seemed to help put everything in perspective. I couldn't expect much from Ryan...could I?