Starting Over

Thoughts

It was late. She had spent all night tossing and turning, Nick’s words etched into her brain. How would he know if he wasn’t her type? Normally Kate would feel angry, people shouldn’t pretend to know her, it’s wrong. But instead, she felt sad. Joe was completely right. She was amazed that she hadn’t quite realised who the guys were immediately. Before...the incident…Nick Jonas was her major celebrity crush. She’d taken her sister to one of their concerts…and bumped into Nick afterwards. He’d given her his hat when she’d said how much she liked it. Katie wondered if he remembered her. She did look completely different back then. She didn’t have a set style, and that particular evening she had been wearing light blue jeans, dark blue chucks, and a red halter top. Not a speck of black to be found, apart from her mascara and eyeliner. Her make up had been a lot lighter too, and she didn’t have as many piercings. She could remember everything perfectly. The way his eyes sparkled when he smiled, how his hair curled over his forehead, the warmth of his voice, and the way that her skin tingled when he laid a hand against her cheek. He had almost kissed her then, almost. But his cell phone bleeped, making them jump and bump heads. Before he left, they swapped numbers and he promised to call her, but it never happened. Maybe, at that time, it wasn’t meant to be. But now, now she had a second chance, she wasn’t going to screw up this time. This time, it would work out, it would probably take a lot of time, but it would work, she was sure of it. And with that thought, Katie drifted off into a deep and peaceful slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay!!

i've finally got it

and no, it isn't contagious, hopefully

sorry it's short

but it works

=]

the usual, comment subscribe blah blah blah

Elegance
xx

=]: