Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 4

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I jumped off my bed at the sound of my father's voice, thinking the question was directed at me. I opened the door a crack to see him hovering over Aiden.

"What are you talking about? I'm watching T.V. like I have been for the past two hours."

"Not that you idiot. I mean kissing that slut. What were you thinking."

"She's not a slut. And so I kissed her, what's the big deal?"

You shouldn't have done that. There'll be consequences for your foolish actions. And trust me, you won't like them."

"So what," Aiden stood up off the couch. "What are you gonna do to me. Are you going to starve me? Or maybe beat me untill I nearly lose conciousness?"

I could tell Aiden was getting angry, and by the look of my father's face he was too. I stayed hidden behind the door listening, hoping my father wouldn't try to use me as Aiden's punishment.

"Don't you dare speak to me in that way. No T.V. for a month young man and I'm thinking of taking away your liscence untill you can learn how to treat the little bitch right."

"Don't say that. She's not a bitch, and you're lucky I keep most of your secrets from her or she'd have known that her real father---"

"Shhh. Keep quiet I don't want her to hear you. She doesn't need to know that. He's famous anyway, he would never want a whore like that to have to take care of. What's his name again."

I strained my ears to hear what they were saying. They were both being quiet, in fear that I might hear them.

"Frank Iero. He's from My Chemical Romance, who coincidentally is coming to our school in two weeks."

I silently closed my door. Did I hear that right? Frank Iero is my father? I mean all my friends have joked about that at least once, but we were just kidding. We never thought it could be true; especially not me. And did he say they were coming to school?

My mind started formulating a plan as I sat down on my bed. In two weeks, I'm getting out of this fucked-up hell.