Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 5

"Oh my effin God." My friends had just walked into school and looked at me with surprise at this odd greeting.

"Hello to you to Mackenzie" Miranda said, looking at me in confusion.

"What's up?" Theresa asked.

"You'll never ever in a million years guess what I found out last night." I looked at my three friends.

"What did you find out? Wait let me guess. Frank Iero is somehow related to you." I knew Sierra was just joking around like usual. This was one of the oldest jokes my friends and I have had.

"I didn't think you'd actually guess it," I pouted. "But yeah. Turns out the dude from the band I know nothing about is my biological father and never even knew about me."

"Woah woah woah. That's impossible. He's only 16 years older than us." Miranda looked like she was about to have a heart attack

"Yeah well, I guess---" I stopped talking as I saw Hunter coming towards us. My friends whipped around and watched as he made his way over through the crowd of students.

"Nice job getting Aiden in trouble. He almost got his liscense taken away, did you know that?'

"It wasn't my fault." I began timidly, but he cut me off.

"Oh yeah? Who else could've---"

"Shut up Hunter." I interrupted my older brother. "You don't know what you're talking about. Don't speak to me, especially not in school. I don't care what you have to say. I never have and I never will! Come on guys, let's go somewhere else where this jerk won't bother us any more."

Hunter stared after us, shocked that I had actually stuck up for myself. Especially to him. I had never done that before but in the next two weeks, I was going to act a lot different towards my family.