Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 8

We drove home in complete silence. I knew I was in trouble, but for once, I didn’t care what happened to me. I wondered, though, why Aiden was so angry. My unasked question was answered when we pulled into the drive.

“What the fuck, Mackenzie? Why were you trying to stay after school? Dad’s pissed off and had an early date with Johnny tonight, and he’s actually still awake. You know what that means, don’t you?”

I stared at my brother in horror. I knew exactly what it meant. If dad was angry and drunk inside, I was going to get it even worse than usual. In fact, I would be extremely lucky if I didn’t have broken bones tomorrow. I didn’t want to face my father, especially tonight, but I had to. I knew I couldn’t run away, I must have been delusional to even imagine I could.

I slowly eased open the car door and stepped onto the black top. I cautiously made my way to the front door with Aiden close behind me.

I gently pushed the door open to see my father sitting on the steps waiting, obviously waisted. His eyes were bloodshot, and even as he sat, he swayed slightly on the stairs. My dad stumbled over to where we were standing, and Aiden had to support him so the older man didn’t fall.

My father steadied himself and pushed off Aiden. The first blow came hard to the face. I pushed my eldest brother out of the room so he wouldn’t get hurt by a stray hit; he reluctantly obeyed the silent command. I caught the next blow in the stomach and felt the air leave me in a rush, making it impossible for me to breathe. I fell to the ground while my father struck me repeatedly. He stepped on my arm and I heard, rather than felt, something crack.

The beating stopped as my brothers rushed in hearing my shriek of agony. The pain came overwhelmingly unbearable. I started crying as someone picked me up off the floor; the pain was excruciating. Hunter helped me into the back of the car and Aiden got into the drivers seat. Hunter sat next to me, telling me what my story would be at the hospital, while Aiden drove extremely fast. With the way he was speeding, I was surprised we didn’t get into a crash and get hurt any more.

The doctors asked what happened and I told a cock-and-bull story of riding my bike down a hill and having it hit a pot hole, causing me to fall of and it roll over me. I said that I had landed wrong on my arm and felt it snap. The idiots bought the story and put my arm in a cast. Tomorrow was going to be a lot of fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha yay chapter 8 ^_^ i hate hw if i didn't have it this would have been updated alot sooner
comments=love