Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 9

Just as I had anticipated, when Jason saw me at school, he completely freaked ou. As if it were my first really bad injury, he took my books from me and walked me to class.

On the way, he kept telling me that I needed to either stand up for myself, or get ot of the house. I stayed silent and nodded whenever he took a breath like I usually did, but when we got to my class, he stopped me outside the door. He refused to give me my books. I tried to grab them from him, but failed miserably and ended up making my hurt arm throb.

In a low voice, Jason told me that he knew what my friends and I were trying to plan. He had apparently been informed of what we were trying to do from Mrianda, and he wanted to help us.

I gave a curt nod when he offered his assistance. Happy with the agreement, he put my books on a desk inside and walked away. I sat down not knowing what was to come. I certainly didn't expect anything that happened next.

First, Aiden and Hunter stumbled in, fighting. They were screaming at each other in Polish, so I was probably the only person in the class who could understand them if I had been paying attention. Second, one of my classmates fainted when Hunter got a gushing bloody nose. Third, and last, my teacher got a black eye and a couple of punches to the stomach and mouth as she tried to interviene. She soon gave up aand called the principal for help.

My brothers finally broke apart, still cursing in polish. They were about to leave when the principal showed up. Both looking disheveled, they glared at each other and left the room, walking towards the principals office.

Once they were gone, the atmosphere in the room changed. Instead of being scared of getting hit, everyone seemed excited by the fight. After finally settling down, we got to business. I could only hope my knuckle-headed brothers could bribe the principal to let them off the hook.

Knowing Aiden, I didn't need to worry. My eldest brother could talk himself out of anything. Knowing Hunter, however, I had my doubts. I needed my hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Chapter 9!! Enjoy
Comments = love and faster updates