Barely Legal

Three Eighteen Year Olds. Three Friends. Three Secret Lives. Three Different Ways to Tempt Fate.

Gerard Way - Two years ago his brother disappeared, his best friend. Unable to cope Gerard turns to pills and alcohol to get away. He wants to find Mikey and find out who took him, but looking for him day in and day out with no results is almost unbearable. He knows it’s stupid but Gerard just needs to escape. If even for a night…

Kairi Barton - Ever since Kairi can remember her mother was an alcoholic, and Kairi and her father have always dealt with it. However lately, it’s gotten worse –much worse- and her father can’t deal with it. So to let out his anger he does the only thing he can think of, he beats Kairi- almost to death. Then he warns her that if she ever tells or runs away, Frank, Gerard, and her, will all die. So she decides to do the riskiest thing she can do – sell drugs. Out in the streets of Jersey with drugs will only have two outcomes – death and jail, and Kairi is welcoming whichever comes first.

Frank Iero- Right after Mikey disappeared Frank gets the worst phone call he could imagine- the one telling him his parents were killed in a car crash. Forced to move into the Way’s house Frank feels empty. All the love the Way’s give him can’t help either – he knows it’s because he reminds them of Mikey. To top it off Frank’s broke and he’s defiantly not mooching off the Ways for college money. That’s when an idea to solve both his problems comes forth. Become a male prostitute – he can be loved and make money, what could be better?

When one of them dies will it enlighten the other the other two? Will they realize that they’re only barely legal?

Note : This may become a Ferard, a Gerard romance, or a Frank romance. I really don't know. It kinda depends how this story goes ya know? xD

Disclamer : Oh hai guess what? I don't own Gerard, Frank, or anyother members of MCR.
Now wasn't that a big shocker? -.-"

-[alliiers.]
  1. Flashback.
    Before It All Started...
  2. The Best Kind of Nights.
    Kairi's POV
  3. This Will Help Me Forget.
    Frank's POV.
  4. Help...
    Gerard's POV.
  5. Safe.
    Kairi's POV
  6. Can't I Just Go Home?
    Frank’s POV. ( Parental Warning :O )
  7. Blackout
    Gerard's POV.
  8. Noone Is Looking Out For Me.
    Kairi's POV
  9. The Look in Your Eyes.
    Frank's POV.
  10. Faggot.
    Gerard's POV.
  11. Am I Not Normal?
    Kairi's POV
  12. Coming Out and Ending It All.
    Frank's POV.
  13. The Decision
    Gerard's POV.