Killer likes candy

Chapter 1?

In a weird sort of way, the past seems like it’s been taped in my mind and I can just review the same event over and over. I remember the exact moment when my friend walked up to me and said we couldn’t be friends anymore because her boyfriend liked me. In the end he discarded her and begged me to date him. I have no idea why anyone would possibly want to do something like that, but he did. He begged for an extremely long time until I gave in and accepted him.
My friend on the other hand has never forgiven me and she often still gives me dirty looks. My boyfriend after a while started noticing that I wasn’t that into him. He soon left me and started begging for his ex to re-date him. I don’t know what is wrong with him, but she accepted him. In retrospect I’ve grown to stay away from people.
Now, I don’t want to sound like a hypocrite by going against my words but I did in fact manage to make a few trustworthy friends. I try not to let my past consume me too much. My closest friend out the 3 I was gifted to miraculously get, is Becky.
Becky was there when I was struggling with my depression; which is still here. She also got me to get going to therapy. Without her I might as well be one of those people that have no purpose in life.
Second person I look up to a lot in my life is Joanne. She can make any situation completely not serious. She's a real goof-ball I suppose you could say. She always has the weirdest outfits on and I now know from experience that she's really not afraid to wear it in public.
Last in line is Simon. He’s not exactly the closest friend of mine, but he’s still one of the three that I do have. He tends to go and come as he pleases and is often missing at times. He’s the kind of guy that walks into your house and the first thing to run through your mind isn’t that he’s a robber. You just sort’ve know he’s always popping up in places.
These people are the only ones I have left in my life. My mother is fine and all but she's just a mom. I do love her but we tend to not talk a lot about personal issues. My dad was never seen in my life. He left before I was born and he doesn’t even know my gender. It wasn’t that he was a bad dad (not that I would know) but yet that he was caught in the surprise of a child. Either way I have filled up my empty spot there with my close friends. I love them too much to not reiterate them. So in the end ive promised for my part to never give them a reason to repeat what my best friend Shannon did to herself that summer day in her house.

I know. i know. its trailing on with things that are lame. But im really trying to think of something =P I swear it will start sounding like a story in the next chapter. ^.^