Killer likes candy

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was off in thought in Math class as usual. My math teacher wasn’t going to say anything. I guess word gets around after your best friends with someone who committed suicide. My teacher must have noticed because later after class he gave me a short talk about mind-numbing things.
As soon as I got out of my last class I saw Joanne and I walked up smiling.
“Joanne!” I squealed and wrapped my arms around her neck. She yelled my name as she always does when I attack her from behind.
“CASS-MASTER!” She bellowed and I let go.
“So it’s completely summer holidays tomorrow and I have news” I said looking mischievously to my left trying to pretend I didn’t say anything special.
“You must tell me now. If not…I will beat it out of you!” She said giving me her often scary face. What a weirdo.
“My mom and Dad are taking me down to a lodge and im allowed to bring my best friends. “
“Im going. I just invited myself. “She said bouncing in front of her locker.
“Im going to go get Beck and Simon...” I said running off to their lockers. On the way I was almost running because I was so excited. I dodged all sorts of people and felt relieved when I saw the back of Beck’s red hair.
I ran up and hugged her from behind and she jumped so it was an almost hump of a sort.
“You’re coming to a lodge with me and so is Simon. Even if he doesn’t want to, he is.” I said holding on tighter and then running back to Joanna. You might say I was a little hyper that day.

After we had all gotten to our houses I was finally told that not only were my closest friends coming with me but their parents were as well. We all loathed the thought but over a short amount of time we shrugged it off and set our minds on the idea of getting out of our houses for a while. Simon had brought along his father that I have never met in the whole entire time ive been Simon’s friend. As bizarre as it is I never really thought about if he even had parents.
Becky was going along with her mother and father. She's pretty much the best child in the world; she’s excellent in all her classes and never stops making her parents proud. Usually this would make some people jealous, but I know she's earned all this delight. She was adopted by her parents and in the long shot she was saved from a dreadful life. Oh and Joanne was going with her mom. Her mom makes the best meals ever… so im actually looking forward to seeing her at the lodge.
I packed all my things in my suitcase knowing this trip was probably going to be the best thing for me right now. I needed to get away from everything.

Ive written out the whole stroy line. I should have the next chapters up soon. This one was boring so i was slow at making it =)