Killer likes candy

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

When we arrived at the lodges, me, Becky, Simon and Joanne quickly ditched our parents to go off and be teenagers. We found a strange looking three that looked bloated so we all decided to be around that tree whenever we wanted someone to go and spend time together. Becky seemed to be acting odd and she wasn’t paying attention to our conversation. So Simon kicked her.
“Ow!” She said and gave Simon a glare. “What was that for?”
“Obviously it’s because you’re zoning out.” He said with a smirk. Before Becky could even start to make-up some lie, Joanne and I started asking her questions.
“What’s wrong?”
“Are you high!?!”
“Did you meet someone special?” Then Becky blushed.
“SCORE!” I yelled and Joanne stuck her tongue out at me.
“Who did you meet?” Joanne asked wiggling her eyebrows in a way that reminded me of a 56 year old pervert that had once looked at me.
“I didn’t meet anybody new…” Becky said quietly and Simon pinched the back of her arm. “Ow!”
“Lies. You speak them and I don’t like it” Simon said calmly.
“So, he’s not new? Or is it a he at all?!?” Joanne said and made a shocked face.
“No, it’s a guy!” Becky blurted out. We could all tell we were way over her comfort level.
“Do I know him? Is he hot? Is he foreign?!?!” Joanne yelled out randomly.
“You don’t know him. He’s quite the looker and no, sorry, he’s not foreign.” She said laughing as Joanne frowned.
“Neat. What’s his name?” I said still smiling.
“The strange thing is his name is Simon.” She said giggling cause Simon made a disgusted out face. “I know, don’t kill me.”
“For now on his new name is Seaman…”Obviously Simon once again had no clue what he was saying, but we all had gotten used to that.
“Either way, Simon or Seaman, I really like him.” She said and made a face that most love-struck people do. Suddenly I started feeling not as joyful as I was before. Seeing Becky that happy made me almost jealous. I had never felt jealously towards Becky ever before. My mood was instantly crashing and I quickly figured out a logical way to stop this conversation.
“OH MY GOD! LOOK A SQUIRREL!” I pointed and Joanne quickly chased after the poor rodent. Simon rolled his eyes and picked up a pinecone.
“Who bets I can hit her from this distance?” He said smiling. Shortly after that he threw the pinecone and frankly…I wasn’t sure if it hit her, or if the squirrel did. Shortly after she poked it the squirrel had jumped at her and she was screaming on the ground. Don’t worry the squirrel didn’t do any harm, it basically pounced off her shoulder and she was just freaking out. Thank god I know Joanne can’t resist squirrels. After that we left for our houses for the night. I just hoped that it would be better at home.

I promise the next chapter to be less lame xD i hope.