Killer likes candy

Chapter 6

When the morning arrived I had almost forgotten my failed suicide and why my friends were all over at my house. They all continued to treat me as a fragile thing and I remembered again why I was so angry at myself for failing.
I soon accepted that I had failed and decided to try and brighten up a little bit. That was until Simon started talking to me.
We had all gone out to the “Tree” to meet. Simon was waiting for us and I could tell from his face that he wasn’t going to treat me as something frail. He completely started blurting out things.
“What were you thinking!?” He yelled at me. Joanne and Becky glared at each other; they both were regretting bringing me here.
I mumbled something.
“How could you do that? We were all so terrified you would die!” He bellowed at me.
“It’s not like you decided to make any appearance to see how I was doing.” I spat at him feeling more anger then sadness.
“Maybe it was because I was way to fucking busy calming your mother down!” He said and glared at me. “Why would you do something as stupid as that? I understand she was your friend but. FUCK! Were your friends too! Are you trying to get away from us?”
“No!”
“Then why?”
“I miss her so much…” I said drifting into thought.
“I know, but…you have us now. Can’t we help fill in the blank?” He said. His voice had fallen to a tender question. I was no longer being beaten with words.
“No, you don’t understand…It wouldn’t be the same.” I was now tearing up and shaking. The truth always falls out somehow. Through my shaking teeth I spoke. “We were…together…”Everyone gave me a clueless look. “A couple…we were in love.” I spattered out and I didn’t mean to have every ones sympathy but I could see there faces sink to a sorrowful look.
“Im sorry…” Simon choked out. I felt like an asshole for making him say that. Becky was quiet and everything grew awkward.
“Thank you.” I said accepting his apology. For the rest of the day we all stayed reasonably silent.

Short, but to the point..i supose >.>