Wolfgangs crew and the chemical romance

Wolfgang’s crew and the chemical romance!

Some people think that black beards crew were the worst pirates to travel the seven seas and that captain hook had no morals, who ever thought that obviously had never heard of wolf gang’s, their ship Chemical Romance was twice as big as any other in the world, to hold all the rubies, pearls, diamonds, and other riches they had killed for over the years. Three men kept the chemical romance in order; in charge was captain wolf-bane, his long matted hair stuck to his sweaty brow resting over the patch that covered his missing eye. The black suit he wore had gold stitching with a wolf skull and cross bones embroidered on the back. Second in charge was john Mcjone as strong as an ox, his arms looked ready to explode, his pants matched the sea he traveling on and his skin matched the brown of the ship, his cleverness outwitted anyone. The third man in this story is grease-map, the navigator, he knew the sea like he knew the shape of a diamond, he sat perched high up in the crow’s nest, his eyes in his sun beaten head could see right out to the edge of the horizon, his legs were stumpy and his arm similar, his short black hair that he kept hidden under a dirty red bandana. He smelt of rum and was intoxicated half the time but this never interfered with his job or affected his eyesight. His favourite excuse for this was “ARR, drink thy rum in the night, helps keep keen thine eyesight, ARRR!”

If there was anything that the crew could get credit for, it would be loyalty. Now wolf-gang believed they were family (they were the closest thing they could ever get to one) and everything that they got, they shared, jewels, the killing, the woman etc, etc. And knowing that maybe you’ll understand what is coming.

It was early in a foggy morning when grease-map crept in to the captain’s quarters. “ARR sir there is a ship at port about an hour out. Sir it be the white ship of hope” wolf-bane shot up “ in all my long waited years finally I have the ship of hope ready for my capture, have you seen sultan yet ?” “No sir, but his blood I shall see soon ARR.” “Ha-ha yes, gets the men ready and don’t raise the flag until commanded, got it” “Yes sir” and with that he went out the same way he came leaving an aroma of stale rum.

Before long all the men of the chemical romance were up, excited, and ready to attack, the moment the sultan had been spotted, the command was made and the famous pirate skull and crossbones flag went up, as it did chemical romance fired all of its cannons, they hit the white boat causing the wood to splinter and creating great holes, letting the salty water in. Men from both boats leaped from there ship to the other, like the fleas of a dog would jump to the passing dog. Dead men floated in the water, while the injured kept fighting until there fate was like the ones in the blood stained sea.

Captain Wolfbane only had one thing in his mind, this was the sultan.
With each ship side by side wolf-bane only had to step across to the ghostly colored ship, with his knife drawn at his side he confidently walked up to the sultan ready to kill him, then something the captain did not expect happened, the sultan withdrew his knife but, it was like no other knife wolfbane had ever seen, for it wasn’t sharp it was rounded at the end with a hole in the middle, and the sultans finger was clutched around s small hook at the handle, when the sultan squeezed it a loud ‘BANG’ sounded and the captain fell dead.

All Wolfgang’s crew stopped fighting at that moment, a cry let off in the back round, John McJones ran to the captain that lay lifeless on the deck, John withdrew his sword and lunged at the sultan with salty tears in his eyes, ‘BANG’, John lay like the captain, dead. One after another the Wolfgang’s men ran at the sultan to revenge their crew mate’s death but because of this new strange unfamiliar weapon, not one could come within a foot of the sultan.

That was the end of everything, the end of Wolfbane, the end of Wolf gang’s crew, the end of the chemical romance.
family, Wolfgang believed they were family; they put their crew members first and died trying to revenge the death of their them, just like any family would.