Caution: Words Haunt

Coming Clean

I went home to an empty house (what else is new) and decided to watch tv. The more I watched, though, what with all the emo shit it advertised, the more I wanted to fix myself. I went to the bathroom and looked inside the medicine cabinet which I forgot Zach had cleaned out. Then I remembered another cure I'd ignored for months.

The blade felt so good against my skin- I missed it's cold shock, but the heat of the blood afterwards. I missed the sting of air once the skin broke. Oh God, it was orgasmic! I loved it!

Seven new scars were on my wrists by the time I was done- I figure a godly number would fix me more than the satanic number of six. Still, I only felt a little bit better.

I put on my jacket and went for a walk. At first, I was going to go talk to Zach, but after what happened last time I went to his house trying to quit, I think it would be best if I stayed away from his little pot hole for awhile. Give myself a fair chance.

That's when I saw it- my answer. It was a clinic, same one I'd walked by countless times. Same one I'd seen thousands of homeless leaving. I always thought it was a place you went when you hit rock bottom. That's exactly where I was, though.

The walls were hospital white and it smelled like Lysol. I loved it. I loved the smell of clean and pure- the main reason I fell in love with Hannah. A beautiful receptionist looked at me. She was a fallen angel staring at the devil's advocate.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a heavenly voice.

"More than you know." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, i've got a sequal, but it's not in her POV (though she's in it once the sixth chapter gets posted) it's called "Diary of the Dead Inside." I dunno if you'll like it as much as this one, so comment it, mkay? thanks for reading this!