Caution: Words Haunt

I Hate That Bitch

I went back into class happy. I don't even know why. I doubted it was the cure in my pocket- though that was a big help- i think it was something about seeing him the same. I mean, so much is changing in the world, but he's still there and he's still out to keep me happy.

I sat in my desk and my teacher stared at me. "Can I help you?" I asked with a little less sarcasm than I intended. She handed me a sheet of paper.

"Read the third paragraph outloud for us." she replied.

"Why? Shouldn't everyone know how to do it themselves at this point?" I asked. There was my sarcasm!

"Excuse me?"

"Well, I'm just saying, it would be faster if we all just read it ourselves. It also teaches us to not be dependant." I said, pretending to be resonable. I heard the annoyed sigh of a bitch behind me. She'd been bugging me since kindergarten. Nothing pleases me more now than hearing her get froustrated.

"Just... read the paragraph." She said.

I sighed loudly. "Alright. Whatever." I started to read, my head resting on my desk and bouncing as my jaw moved up and down.

"It would help if you sat up." my teacher commented. Gee? You don't say!

"You want the job done or you want to interrupt me? As I was saying-" I continued reading as my teacher stared at me appauled.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. You know, I think you misuse that phrase. You always say it but never make a move." I said. Damn, maybe I was pushing it today...

I continued reading and finished the page rather than just the paragraph. I looked up from the paper and everyone was looking at me. "I'm not re-reading it if you didn't pay attention." I said, looking back at all the faces.

"Ok, uh, Jennie, will you read-" I started spacing out. See, its kids like me that make me never want to become a teacher. Some of my friends think that it would be good if I were a teacher so I could empathise with all the kids just like me. I don't think it's worth it. Maybe councelor if I couldn't find anything else, though.

The bell rang. Thank God, even if you don't exist. Someone's up there saving me from getting in trouble.

I opened the door to my third period class. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short.... wait, all of my chapters are.
haha, nevermind then.