Deflating An Oversized-slash-Overfed Ego…

A game commences

[Enter Jake]
I was unentertained.
And by ‘unentertained’ I mean I’m bored to never ending extent. By ‘unentertained’ I certainly mean that I am experiencing the dull lights of uninterest.

Yes, out of nowhere I realized that I had nothing exhilarating to do and I also realized that I had been enveloped by boredom.

What was I going to do to ‘entertain myself’?

The rhetorical question made me chuckle slightly.

What else was there to do, but bother Nadine with my scary mind-bending ideas of fun?

But first…

I had to make a carefully written plan so that I could lure her towards me and my mischief.

After I having invented the most life threatening, deathly and risky thing I’ve ever made…

I slowly darted towards Nadine’s house-which was not far-and walked to the gates what would my new playground.

[enter Nadine]

I didn’t need to read his mind when I saw him there.

His eyes were sparkling with interest, while his lips were filled with mischief.

All in all, he was planning on something.

I didn’t want to ruin the ‘thrill’-as he called it- of how he conducted things, so I’d let him tell me his elaborate ideas-just this time.

A mischievous smirk lingered on his lips as he greeted me.

“Let’s play a game.” A childish thing-you might say- a very childish thing indeed. But I’ve always agreed to these childish ideas of his, never actually showing rebellion against his ‘games’.

“What’s it called?” I asked. I’ve always played his games, yet I’ve never guessed what he had in the back of his mind.

You think I’d be a cheater to peek inside that head of his right now?

Even if I did-which I had done once (and only once)- I would find no sensible thing related to this game he was planning on.

Last time, when I peeked into that brain of his, I read nothing but an episode of spongebob which he fully memorized.

Believe me, that was scary.

Returning to the subject at hand…

“It’s called 7 deadly sins.”

My eyebrows furrowed at his words.

7 deadly sins?

I was never the religious type of person and I could assure you that I’d never tried to remember these ‘sins’ and try to understand them to the full extent.

I never really felt my curiosity arise in this topic.

“Oh, you’ll know. Sooner or later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Author’s Blah: As it seems, this is the shortest chapter I’ve made so far. And I would simply ask for forgiveness for not updating for a really long time. Sorry, but I’ve got new ideas.