Yellow Dose of Obsession

I. The Man.

The following contains scenes not suitable for very young audiences. Parental guidance is recommended.

Now that’s funny. Does anyone in the entire world actually pay attention to that warning? Does anyone—in our galaxy, at least—care about the effects it would cause on our children? The real problem with this world is that parents can sometimes feel too safe about their little ones. They may think that they are doing a pretty good job raising theirs, but they have no idea that these creatures would soon grow into pathetic human beings.

Take my father for example. All he ever thought about was sex; he had just married for the third time. Of course, being the only child, I was obliged to show at least a hint of happiness for the matrimony. And was it hard.

The new woman’s name is Diane. The first time I saw her—after catching her with my father on the living room floor—I found her to be pretty, too pretty in fact. And as a young man in his late teens, I sometimes felt the yearning for flesh every time I saw that slim figure of hers, but the yearning suddenly stopped when they got married. I didn’t know why at first, but they just stopped.

On the first few days after the wedding, we didn’t find it anymore a necessity to hire a maid in the house, for Diane was very willing to become a housewife—what her past job nor her past life was, I never knew. Thus, there were only three of us living in the house.

Now, is this a perfect setting for the stepmother committing pedophiliac acts with the stepson? Yes, it is. But it didn’t happen.