Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

He’s not a fine piece of ass

It was morning. The light that was shining in my eyes told me so. Grumpy I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. When I focused a bit more I saw the clothes that Aiden had thrown on my bed, were still laying there. I sighed. I remembered again. My hands slowly went for the shirt and pulled it closer. It was my favorite shirt. I looked really hot in them. My lean and petite body was made for this shirt. Still I didn’t want to wear it now. Not if he would enjoy it. I hadn’t figured out how to handle him. I could not say no. He would ruin my business, but I didn’t want to say yes either. This was mine. He was an intruder and needed to be demolished. I had to let him think I was saying yes and in the meanwhile figure out how to say no without consequences. I got out of bed and walked towards my window. My fingers clutched onto the curtains and opened them with one firm movement. Again I made a mistake. Of course I was looking straight into his eyes. I rolled them and closed the curtains again. I didn’t want him to enjoy the view for too long. That is that I wasn’t wearing much. I was used to sleeping in my lingerie. Silently I cursed to myself.

I shook my head and walked towards the bathroom. After a steaming hot shower I put on the outfit Aiden had decided for me. But I didn’t do it his way. I wore the shirt, but with a dark skinny underneath it and my sneakers. I straightened my long blond hair and after some make up I was ready to roll.

At school I got of the bus and sighed. School wasn’t as fun anymore now I knew he was there. Not that I liked the lessons, I liked the free periods. When I could stroll down the corridors knowing this school was mine. Now it was his. I passed the big gates and walked past the big trees. Kids were hanging out before class. Sitting on the grass, laughing and joking. A couple was sitting on the benches and kissed. It was spring and the cold sun was making everything look great. But it wasn’t.

I spotted Jaydin and walked up to her. She was leaning against handrail of the steps that led to the main entrance. She looked bored and I was preparing for some bitch remarks.

“Hi,” I walked up to her and took the open space next to her. “How are you?”

“How do I look?” She snapped at me. I sighed. She was pissed off. I didn’t know what had caused it, but She was more a bitch than she usually was.

“Well let’s see, like you always do: bored, pissed off and sexually frustrated?” I bit back. She might had her PMS or something but I wasn’t going to let her walk all over me. I was still the queen of this place. She smiled at me but sarcastic. So we stood there. Silent and staring at the wall before us. My day was going as it used to go. I hadn’t seen him yet so I was still happy. Or as close to happy as I could be.

That changed.

“You still mad?” I heard a taunting voice next to me. I didn’t look up. I didn’t have to. I knew he would be standing there. Blocking my sun with his broad shoulders.

“You still here?” I snapped without giving him anymore attention. Jaydin on the other hand had lost her grumpy mood and was suddenly very interested at me. Aiden grinned.

“Who is that beautiful girl standing next to you?” He flirted looking at Jaydin. Yes Jaydin was beautiful but she was ordinary. Brown hair, normal sizes, normal face. She wasn’t really special. All she was known for was her sharp tongue.

“That beautiful girl is not interested in you,” I snapped at him and now looked him straight in the eye.

“Oh and I can see you are,” He winked at me while pulling my shirt sideways so that a bare shoulder appeared.

“Don’t touch me!” I said and pulled my shirt straight again. The bell rang.

“So this means you are taking the offer?” He whispered to me.

“Maybe” I whispered back and took off. I was not wasting anymore time on him. As we walked away Jaydin roughly pulled my arm and dragged me to the ladies room. The mirrors were plastered with lipstick or marker. Girls leaving each other messages. There were some girls standing in front of to add some finishing touches on their look.

“Get out will you” Jaydin said and under some angry muttering they left. I looked at her. What was up?

“That guy was hot, why were you snapping at him all the time. He could be some fine piece of ass,” She said angry.

“He’s not a fine piece of ass, he’s a pain it butt.” I said irritated. She raised her eyebrows.

“Ok, yes he looks good, he is not.” I said. Didn’t see understand what this guy was like. There was no room for his ego on this planet.

“Yeah so, that never stopped you. You invented friends with benefits. He can just be a boytoy. I know I wouldn’t mind using him.”

"And what is up with the offer he was talking about?" But I didn't hear Jaydin anymore.

She had just given me an idea. I didn’t need to hate him. I could just use him. I needed some evening company and he needed to think I liked him. I needed to break him. And the only way I saw was getting close to find his weak spot.

“You know Jaydin, You might be right for once.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The right or the wrong turn?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE