Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

I'll give you a lap dance

I should have known. There was no possibility you could have a dare with a boy without adding something erotic. I guess that was the reason he was so stupid. The few brain cells he had left were constantly occupied with thinking about sex. I looked around. This was a public space. I wasn’t giving him anything here.

“You can keep your money,” I said looking repulsive. “You honestly thought I was going to give your pathetic ass a lap dance,” It didn’t seem to hit him. I was not doing it. He just sat there looking at me. He had this provoking smile on his perfect little face. All I wanted was to get rid of him. He was ruining my fun.

“You honestly are going to give up? Just for a lap dance?” He asked provocative. He had a point and I hated it. I couldn’t back out of it. I didn’t want him to partner up. Was a lap dance worth getting screwed over? My eyes went for the folded up bills and back to his face again. He was enjoying this. He was really enjoying this. I hated it, but I would make him regret it. I would play him the way I had played many boys. If he was enjoying this, he wouldn’t turn down the offer I was going to make him. He wouldn’t be able to resist.

My hands flew towards the bills but Aiden avoided my hand by moving his out of the way.

“Not that fast sweetie, first the dance, then the money,” His eyes had this turned-on-devilish-shine.

“Ok, but don’t even think about touching me, I will really kill you!” I was glad we hadn’t drawn any attention yet. I had used a fake ID so the bartender thought we were mature. Or well, or age was. I took off my jacket and threw it on the chair next to Aiden.

“Let’s do this,” Aiden took his phone and played a song. It was like he had been dreaming about this for ages, he had everything he needed. Like he had planned this dare all along. I rolled with my eyes. My hand touched his shoulder as I bowed over him.

“Enjoy, this will never ever happen again,” I whispered madly in his ear. My breath was warming his neck. I started dancing, very daring. My hips swayed on the beat. I closed my eyes and let go. I was a party girl, so I knew how to get down. My body was rubbing against his. My thighs softly touched his upper legs. It was weird but the movements came naturally, like my body was made for this. It could be true.
I was made to tempt and destroy.

I felt eyes on me. Aiden wasn’t the only one watching. The bartender and the few clients he had were focusing on me. Some of the men started howling. I didn’t pay attention. My hand went through his hair and grabbed onto it. Roughly I yanked it backwards. His head was pulled back. My face came close. Really close. My lips almost touched his ear. As I pressed a little kiss in his neck I whispered.

“Don’t get too excited,” I got off of him and took my coat. I was out of there. It was time for my dare and so I had the power now. And I was going to use it to get away from him. As I walked out of the café the men started to applause. I turned and made a little bow.

“Thanks people, I will be here all week,” I joked and stepped outside. Aiden was still sitting in his chair. Probably still recovering from the lap dance. I shook my head laughing. He had really thought he could handle all of me. He had been wrong. I was too much women for him.

I was walking towards the buss as I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned to look. It was Aiden following me.

“Get away from me, I’m going home. You might have nothing to do, but I on the other hand have a job and a live.” I snapped. Why was that bus taking so long? I wanted to get home. My client hadn’t heard of me for two days. That was not how I did business.

“Yeah, well I just wanted to say; Good job,” He said grinning as he held up the dollar bills. His hands moved towards my throat and he let the bills fall into my v-neck shirt. The coat I was wearing was open, so it wasn’t that hard.

“Thanks I guess,” I muttered. In the distance I saw the bus coming. Finally! It wasn’t cold outside. Still I wanted to go home. I had to check on my mother and keep my business running. At this point, an assistant didn’t seem that bad. At least, if it wasn’t him.

So I arrived home. Mum was passed out in her bed. Bottles lay next to her, all empty. Her hair hadn’t been brushed in days and she had dark circles underneath her eyes. I sat down on the bed, next to her. My fingers softly caressed her forehead; following the wrinkles of sorrow. A tear dropped from my eyes and left a dark spot on the filthy cushions. I couldn’t protect her. I had no power. I lay down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. I was holding her in my arms, but she was not really there. Just a fraction of what he had been was lying in my arms.

I woke up at midnight. Tired I was looking at the clock standing on the dresser. Quickly I got out of bed and went to my own room. I still had devastating plans to make. I needed to do it as soon as possible. I needed the cash. Thinking about cash I remembered the bills Aiden had put in my v-neck. My hand got the bills from my cleavage. After counting I found out it was fifty bucks. Not bad for a short lap dance. I walked over to my lingerie drawer and hid the money between my bra’s. The one place my mum hadn’t found money yet. I got back to my computer and started planning a broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I find it hard to write... HELP ME

SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! please?