Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

What are you doing?

So my math class was over pretty soon. I had been enjoying the thought that Aiden had to break into the tutor center to get me the answers of my math test. I enjoyed that I, in contrary to these losers around me, didn’t need to pay any attention. Of course I wanted Aiden to fail, but then the answers would come in handy too. The bell rang and I slowly stood up, grabbed my books and walked out of the door. My locker wasn’t that far away. The hallway was crowded, but there was always room for me to walk. People knew I didn’t move for anyone. The teachers were the only ones I didn’t knock out of my way. People knew, they were used to it. Some jocks were standing next to my locker.

I was into a game. I needed to play a bit. I was bored so I needed some fun. My jeans were tight and low. I was wearing a black tank top that stopped just a bit above my jeans. My fair skin was showing just enough. I was wearing high black wheels that made a tapping sound on the floor I walked on. My hips were swinging; My left hand casually on my hips while the other was holding my books.

I opened my locker next to them. Their eyes already stuck on me. I loved the attention though. I was all about attention. Except Aidens attention, that I didn’t need.

“So boys, what’s new?” I asked softly as I put my books into my locker and took some others out of it. One of the jocks, who I had to admit, had a nice face stepped up to the plate. He would be the sucker that was brave enough and able to talk to me.

“Tonight, Jimmy is throwing a party at his parents’ beach house,” He said. His eyes were checking me out from head to toes. “You might want to come; you never miss a party,”

I laughed. He was almost right. I never missed a good party. And even that wasn’t completely correct; it wasn’t even a party if I didn’t show up. I made it into a party. They say a party isn’t a party until it’s crashed. Well in this town it wasn’t a party until I attended. People knew that, so always invited me. That didn’t mean I always came.

I walked up to the brave jock and stood really close. My chest was almost touching his.

“Are you going to be there?” I asked putting my finger on his chest and letting it slide down to his stomach. His breathing was getting lower and faster. I enjoyed.

“Yeah,” He said with a sigh. I was really enjoying this. How much of a touch by my finger could do to this boy. It was hilarious. My sweet candy smell must be overwhelming.

“I’ll think about it boys,” I said alluring. I stepped away from him and smashed my locker shut. The boys were a bit startled. I had been whispering and the slam had just woken them up from their awake-wet-dream. I walked away from them feeling their eyes burn in my back.

I hadn’t seen Aiden for the rest of the day. So I was in a good mood when I was standing in front of my mirror. I had decided to go to this Beach house party. I needed a bit of distraction. A party was just right for now. I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. All I had on was lingerie. This time I had gone with simple but sexy black. No laces, no nothing, just black.

I was going though my closet. I just couldn’t decide what to wear. Eventually I went for the little black dress. That would always work. High wheels and hair curled. Red lips and red nails; I was ready.

The beach house was big. Jimmy had set torches on the balcony and it looked really good. Music was blasting out of the house. I was just standing there. Waiting to make my move to go inside. I needed to put my mind in another mode. The party girl was another part of me. I had just made sure my mum was sleeping, so I had the whole concerned thing going on. All I needed was to get the whole party mode going on.

“Suzie!” I heard from behind me. My hands cramped up in fists. Hell,no, not him. Did he really need to mess with my night out? I turned around on my wheels. My swing had been too sudden and too hard. I bumped my petite body into the brought chest of Aiden.

“What are you doing here?!” I snapped.

“I don’t know about you but I came here to dance,” He laughed as he softly pushed me of him. I stood on my own feet again. “Ok and maybe to seduce you,”
Was he serious? Did he just say that? He was so annoying. I couldn’t help it. I really wanted to smack him, but I couldn’t. Not with his stupid theory.

“Well you won’t succeed,” I said as I turned again and made my way to the house. I went up the stairs that led to the front door. Crowds of people were walking around. Disco lamps were shining in the main room as I entered. The music was good, I had to admit. I walked straight up to the bar and got myself a whiskey. Probably he had stolen that from his dads liquor stash. In contrary to my mum, I could hold my liquor. It started to go through my veins and I loosened up a bit. I walked up to the dance floor and started dancing. A boy put his hands on my hips, but I didn’t care. I was lost in the music.

We danced a while; me and whats-his-face. Until the music stopped and I wanted to take a walk. I went upstairs. Most of the time the doors were locked which meant some serious action was going down behind it. Music was turned down once you got upstairs, but the beat was still drumming through your body. I loved parties. I didn’t need to think.

I entered a room that wasn’t locked. I decided to sit down on the bed, just to catch my breath. I knew he had to follow me. I didn’t want him to but he was just like those mosquitoes in the summer. They would always be around and you couldn’t terminate them.

“Oh look it’s you, I had a dream you died, darn,” I said sarcastic as he walked into the room. Maybe it would be a good plan to get of the bed. I didn’t want to give him any hope, so I stood up.
He hadn’t said a word. He just walked up to me. I smelled his masculine sent. I looked him dead in the eye. Not inviting at all.

“You do not want to do that,” I said before he could even touch me.

“Oh but I do,” He whispered in my ear. His hand was now on my lower back and with the fingers of his other hand he softly touched my collarbone. Lust was trying to catch me. Inside me a thunder was going. A beast was ready to come out. But I kept it in the cage he had always been in. Once or twice he could go out. The times I satisfied my lust. But tonight was not the right time.

“What are you doing?” I whispered. I couldn’t speak up loud.

“Seducing you,” Softly his lips touched my neck. If I would have let myself, I would have moaned. This was not right, but it sure as hell felt good.

“Too bad it isn’t working,” I said as I stepped back. It took tremendous effort. The beast wanted to break out so badly. It wanted to be set free. Not yet. Not now.

Before I could crack and give into the lust, I disappeared from the room. I needed to go home and calm down.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's good, but she's better. :P

Wait and see what happens next. Please keep commenting, subscribing and of course reading.