Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

Oh let's just get this over with!

I was torn. He wanted me to slap him. Or to put it in his theory; sleep with him. I was torn between the savage beast inside of me and the despise I had for him. I hated that stupid confident grin on his perfect lips. I hated his flawless eyes and his strong jaw-line. But on the other hand, the beast was coming loose. I needed a fix.

Plus this was a dare and if I would refuse he would partner up and I’ll never get rid of him. His strong muscular arms where hanging beside him. It was my turn to make a move. Either accept the dare or walk away from it all. And I didn’t walk away from things. I did not give up.

“Oh, let’s just get this over with,” I sighed, but the beast inside was cheering. It was breaking it’s restrains. With high speed my hand flew to his cheek and left a sickening noise on it. It felt so good. I had wanted to slap him so badly all this time that actually doing it gave me a high.

His face swung aside from the slap but slowly turned back again. His cheek started to turn red. I was just standing there smiling. I was excited and I couldn’t fake being bored. He hovered over me. He was bigger and stronger but that made it fun. His face was so close that our lips almost touched.

“So you want to sleep with me?” He whispered which made his lips slightly touch mine.

“No I want to sleep with someone, anyone, don’t get all superior,” I said taunting. I teased him by making my lips touch his. The touch made me tingle all over. Softly he moved away his face. His lips parted from mine. He bowed a bit lower and I felt his lips touch my neck. He kissed from my gullet towards my collarbone. I got chills up my spine and I couldn’t help but let out a little moan. Still I was not liking this. He was taking control and I didn’t want that to happen. My hand went around his neck and grabbed onto his hair. I roughly pulled his head back and his body of off me. The beast was about to break loose.

With all my force I slammed him against the wall and pushed myself against him. I heard his breathing getting heavier and faster. I loved the effect I had on boys.

“This is how we are going to do this,” I said strict as I tore his blouse open. A few buttons flew around and I had really damaged the shirt. “We don’t talk, we are not friends, your are especially not my boyfriend, we just have fun. Got it?” I guess I could have said almost anything to him in his state. He just wanted to go on. His abs were just…. I sighed as my fingers ran over them. His arms locked around me and started to feel me up. I kissed him passionate and than pulled his head back so I could kiss his neck.

Before I knew it he undid me of my black dress and threw me on the bed. Damn that boy was strong. He took control if I liked it or not.

Light was shining in my eyes. I blinked my eyes to be able to see again. I sat up in my bed and saw that all I was wearing where these sheets. I looked next to me but there was no boy laying there. I did hear that the shower was on. What happened last night? I didn’t clearly know. I might have been wrong when I said I could hold my liquor unlike my mum. I had a total blank part where the memories of last night should have been. Did I sleep with someone? And who was it?
Before I could answer that question the shower stopped running and someone got out of the bathroom.

“Good morning, fine piece of ass,” Aiden said as he came out wearing just his boxers. I was stunned, shocked. Did I sleep with him?!

“You are NOT going to tell me you spend the night!” I snapped at him.

“Oh I did more than spending the night, doll,” He was out to get me mad I saw it in his eyes. “I made you scream my name,”

I sighed. The booze had made me go to fast. The whole friends with benefits, and than without the friends part, wasn’t suppose to happen. It was just this thing I thought up to please Jaydin. I was a slut, but sleeping with guys that tried to wreck my life. No that hadn’t happened yet. Not before last night that was.

“Now would be a good time for you to become a missing person,” I snarled at him. I stood up and wrapped the sheets around me. To get to my lingerie I had to go past Aiden.

“Move, I’m getting dressed and you are getting lost!” I said to him as I walked by. Aiden pulled at the sheets and tried to get them of of me.

“Stop it!” I yelled at him.

“Babe, I have seen it all before,” I couldn’t help it, I had to slap that stupid grin of his stupid face. And So I did.

As he grabbed to his cheek that was becoming red, he just smiled.

“You in for another round?” He asked. And that was when it all came back to me. I suddenly relived the whole night. And I hated that I had liked it. I hated it that I longed for more. I didn’t want him. Just his body, just his body, I kept repeating in my head.

“When I need a piece of your ass, Well I’ll call you. For now; GET OUT!” I was afraid my mum would be up so I picked Aidens clothes of the ground and shoved them into his arms.

“Use the window,” I said pointing at it.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY where you all been waiting for!

It was sooo hard to write please comment if you like it and also if you don't.