Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

Let's get down to business

Morning arrived fast. Like the sun wanted me to break some hearts. I got dressed. A black skinny jeans and a grey striped shirt, if you care to know. Still a bit sleepy I turned on my computer.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” It said.

“I know dear,” I said smiling “Let’s plan a trap.” I was so content. It had been a while since I broke my last heart. I needed a fix. Ok this might not only be my job, I get kicks from it. Once in a while I need a fix. Once in a while I have to be confronted with misery. Misery I planted. I’m really not an evil person, I’m just another screwed up kid. I’m not the only one. There is a whole species they’re called; Bitches. I’m just one that made my appearance into a job. I’m not afraid to say what I mean. Still I’m not foolish, that’s why you don’t know my name. I won’t like to be stalked by people I’ve hurt. I might not be afraid but I aint a fool. I got to my mail account and opened a plain message.

Dear anonymous,

I will take your request. I will hurt them. Him and Her, because they’ve hurt you. I know it’s hard to acknowledge that your boyfriend is sleeping with your best friend. I feel for you. And that’s why I choose to get you your revenge. This is how it goes down. I’ll give you my bank account number so you can deposit my money. An delivery will be sent with further information about the costs. I tell you, I deliver good work if you deliver good money. I will choose plan G for you. This will go as I say. I’ll send flowers to him, anonymous but with a really sexually tinted card included. She will find it because it would appositely be sent to the wrong address. Her address, not his. Then step two; sending girl at his place, girls that flirt right in front of her. Most of the times that’s all it takes, but you have these love birds that hang on just a bit longer. So for those fools we have step three; Make him make a mistake. This includes lipstick on his clothes and a fragrance she doesn’t uses. If you agree with the rules I’m sending you, I’ll begin.
Let’s celebrate our revenge together.

Al my love, Suzie Q

That was one of my master plans. Happy and content I pressed the button ‘send’ and turned the computer off. It was time to go to school. I might have a good running business, but I was still obliged to go to school. Which I hate. I clearly don’t need an education; I earn enough money to support myself. I stood up and grabbed my worn out east pack. I had painted it all the colors of the rainbow. I liked customizing my clothes and stuff. It took my mind of of things. Things like breaking hearts. I might keep my heart to myself, It isn’t bullet free. It takes its blows. I ran down the stairs.

“MUM! Going!” She probably didn’t hear me. My mum you see is not one to be awarded ‘best mum ever’. Most of the times she lies past out on the couch, with an almost empty bottle in her hands. Maybe you already understand why I am in this business. If you don’t I’ll tell you later. So I hopped onto the bus. I hated the bus. Most of the times I took the back seat so no one could plaster any gum in my hair. It happened to me once, and I’m not making that mistake again. See I learn from my mistakes. I hope my clients would to. With my headphones on I tuned out. I always tune out when I listen music.

I’m considered a bitch at school. And I don’t have a lot of friends. The only real friend I have, I can’t trust. She maybe is even a bigger bitch then I am. That says a lot. I grabbed my bag and got some paper and a pencil. I started scribbling down some ideas. I was always on the watch for new bitchie-moves. New relation-breaks. You could learn a lot looking around in High school. High school is a jungle with sneaky hunters. They grab you when you are vulnerable. Fist pretending to be harmless and your friend, and then finding out your weak spot so they can demolish it. I know pessimistic, but true. Going into high school is entering a jungle. You always have to be on the look out. Don’t ever let your guard down.

The bus stopped. We were there. I jumped out the bus and hurried towards the school doors. I was getting ready to hunt today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting and subscribing keep it up ;)