Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

A real piece of me

Aiden brought me up to his room. I was still pissed but more mentally tired. Aiden threw his stuff on the ground and I just stood there. I had just seen my mothers boyfriend. He had returned because he wanted more money. The only thing he apparently cared about. And he knew I had money. He must have found out about my business. How he did it, I don’t know, but he did somehow. I needed that creep out of my house and away from my mother. She was drunk at the moment, but I knew that the minute she got sober, she would fall in love all over again. My head was boiling with sorrows and I needed to rest it.

Aiden took of his shirt and his muscles appeared. I looked at him, without really seeing him.

“If you think you will get any tonight, you’re wrong,” I snapped at him. He just looked at me and than said some words I really didn’t buy.

“I didn’t take you here to get any,” He looked at his bed. “Maybe you should try to sleep a bit,” Even though it was like twelve am, I was so tired. But I didn’t want to sleep alone. I had done that way to many years. I didn’t do love, I told you that. I mean I still don’t do love, but I did need some kind of affection at that time. I just told him the truth. I think it was the first time I ever told anyone the truth about myself. I mean I wasn’t shy to tell people the truth about themselves, but I had never told anyone the truth about myself.

“I don’t want to sleep alone,” It must have been a whisper, but the whole house was silent so Aiden heard it. I was sure of that, cause he looked up with this surprised look on his face.

“Let me get you some PJ’s then,” He turned to his closet and got me a big white t-shirt. It was big enough to suit as a dress for me so when he tried to give me a boxer I said I didn’t need one.

“It’s not like you’ve never seen me naked,” I tried joking. He came closer and handed the shirt over. Silently I took of my clothes, and kept looking him in the eye. Something was different. Just as he had seen a real part of me, I was seeing something real in his eyes. I bucked and took of my pants. I barely had anything on when I threw the shirt over my head. I crawled in his bed and got underneath the covers that smelled like guys. It smelled like Aiden. I didn’t mind it. Aiden was still standing there looking down on me.

“Well? What are you waiting for,” I said a bit pissed. Aiden walked up to the bed and got in it next to me. Then he did something surprising. He locked me in his arms and held me. I pressed myself against him and some tears left my eyes. They made there way to Aidens arms. Those were the only two tears I would cry for that bastard. The man wasn’t worth any more.

Suddenly, I didn’t know what came over me, but Aiden seemed so attractive. It was like I really wanted him. Not just lust – which was a big part of it – but I wanted more of him. I didn’t want him to leave after the job was done. I needed him to stay actually. It was true what I had told him. I really needed him.

He had his eyes closed and it looked like he really tried sleeping. An urge came up and without discussing it with myself I kissed him. His eyes opened and looked at me disturbingly.

“I just want you, that’s all,” I said agitated. I pressed my body against his and threw my leg around his waist. “Maybe you will be getting some tonight.” I threw the shirt over my head and it landed somewhere on the ground. Aiden had woken up from his surprised state and his hand was going down my body towards my back where he undid my bra. My breast pressed against his chest and we kissed passionately. I never had sex like this. It was way too intense. His arms where all over me and he strongly held me down. But I didn’t mind. I was living every moment of it. Our bodies where moving on a un discussed beat. He moved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you you wouldn't have to wait long haha. I am on fire haha. Please comment, subscribe and most of all read.