Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

Trapped

Next morning I didn’t dare open up my eyes. What if he did leave? I know it was his home, but still, we were used to it. I wanted him to be laying there beside me. Even though it meant a hell of a lot explaining and I didn’t even know what had happened to me last night. So I opened up my eyes an as I moved my head I felt an arm laying on my body. A sigh of relieve left my body. Thank god he was still there. I never gave myself to anyone like I had given myself to him. Sure, many guys had had my body, many many guys in fact. But no one ever got it like I gave it to him last night. It was like I gave him my soul too. I hoped he understood what happened and I wouldn’t need to explain, cause I didn’t know if I even could. I turned around and looked at his gorgeous model face while he was sleeping. Slowly I caressed it with the top of my finger. Some frowns appeared in his face and he moved a bit.

I got up and walked around his room. I wore his T-shirt and it really looked good on me. His desk was messy, but something struck me. One pile was straight and need. What was it? I walked up to it. There was no title on the map that was holding a lot of papers. I took it and sat down on the floor. As I opened the map I saw thousands of pictures of me. Sitting behind my computer screen. Crying on my bedroom floor. Walking down the street, even some when I was at school, bored out of my skull. How did he get these? And what did he had them for.

A creepy feeling took over me. This just didn’t feel good. So I went on, going through the pile of paper, so sufficiently held together in a map. I found a copy of my drivers licence. It got weirder and weirder. There were lists. They stated a date, a time and the precise thing I was doing at that moment.

It was like this information was getting hold of me. I felt like it was grabbing at my throat and squeezing it shut. I didn’t know how to breath anymore. What was all this stuff. I threw the pages on top from the pile and found a letter. It was a business letter, I could tell. But what I read there was unbelievable.

Aiden wasn’t just my neighbour. It was not accidental. It was all a scène. She had set foot in a trap, that she had set for so many others. She had been foolish and was punished for it.

Suzie Q didn’t do love, Suzie just knew revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK OK you said aiden was a nice guy? Who told you that haha. Sorry for the lenght, I know it's short but I thought it was good this way so I wouldn't give up too much.

Enjoy, comment please I need it to keep writing and subscribe if you are willing