Suzie Q's Heartbreak Service

Are you done bitching?

Walking the corridors was harder then you might think. It was always so occupied. People bumping in to each other, standing in the way, trying to get past you. I hated it. I didn’t like to bump in to someone, but when this particular person was in the way, I wasn’t going to step around them. They could expect some real shoulder action from me. As I already told you, I’m known as a bitch at school. They don’t know I’m THE bitch, they just know to keep away from me. Why that is? Just because I’m known for some pretty nasty things I did.

Before I started my company, I was practicing my profession as a hobby. I did it just for the hack of it. That was before I had the genius idea to make it into a business. So people at my school have experienced me breaking a few couples up. Since then and since they found out I have quit a sharp tongue, I have been a no go area for couples. Kids avoided me because I can break people up in a blink.

Maybe it is vainly to say so but I’m pretty good looking myself; long slender legs, petite body and big stunning eyes. My hair is bleach blond and long; I’m every boy’s fantasy. Well, at first I am. I tease them; make them make a mistake, then tell they’re girlfriends he came on to me. That was my first plan. After a while it didn’t work anymore. The girls started to understand my reputation. So I would go more extreme. Let them walk into the boys while they were hitting on me. After a while the fun was dead. I started teasing teachers. Make them blush. I loved playing mind games.

Girls themselves are also nice to play with. They can be so stupid, but even more suspicious. As I told you; High school is a jungle. Never let your guard down. So I was starting some rumors here and there. I loved how people still believed me. They knew I liked to screw people up. Still if I told them I had heard some gossiping, they would always fall for it. Oh so naïve, and I loved it.

A hard blow to the shoulder waked me up. Someone had brutally hit me with his shoulder.

“Watch where you are going, asshole!” I yelled after him. He didn’t turn around but just walked on. Irritated I walked on and got to my locker. Jaydin, my fellow-bitch was already standing there waiting for me.

“Yo Hannah, what took you so long?” She said with her annoying voice.
Note that this also is not my real name. I’m not as stupid as you might think I am. I ignored her and opened my locker. With a yank I pulled the red door open. I looked inside. Once I had taken a permanent marker and covered the inside walls of my locker with broken hearts. Just a little tribute for my job. For every heart I had broken there was a drawing inside of my locker. It was getting pretty full. I quickly looked over my books and found out I missed the ones I needed. So I took the wrong books hoping my teacher wouldn’t notice anything. I slammed the door again and look right into Jaydin’s eyes.

“I had to do some stuff at home, why you never wait up for me. Your ego is too big for that,” It was true. Jaydin wasn’t the kind of friend that would do stuff for you. Only with you, so she could enjoy it also. She was the most self-centered person I had ever met. But that worked for me. I knew she would never help me out, so she will never disappoint me either. If you don’t expect anything, you won’t get disappointed.

“Well, you are way to late, I wanted to show you how Daniel and Jessica would break up. But you’ve just missed it. Your bad,” She turned on her heels and walked towards the first class. I followed her and started walking next to her.

“You done bitching?” I asked which actually was a stupid question. Jaydin was never done bitching. If I hadn’t invented the word, she would have. She raised an eyebrow but then gave me a smile. One so sarcastic it almost made me laugh.

“Yes, it’s your turn now,” She wasn’t really paying any attention to me.

“Ok, I don’t have my books because my mum was drunk again and I had to stay up late to help her get into bed. I hate physics and I’m late with my book report because that stinky little rat didn’t give it to me in time. And you my dear am not getting on my skin today, I’m in a good mood,” This was a good mood for me. To you it might seem like I was grumpy. That I was complaining, but for me, this was a good mood.

We walked into our physics class. Everybody was already there. Twenty pair of eyes were on us. I liked the attention, at least if it didn’t get me detention.

“Were do you two ladies come from so late?” The teacher tried to be strict again. But I knew how to handle this. Jaydin might be a bitch, but she didn’t master the charm quit as good as I did.

“Sorry sir,” I looked real innocent but at the same time lustful, “I couldn’t find my books and I love this class so I looked even harder then most times. That’s why we are late. You don’t mind do you?” I winked and I saw the teacher crack under the pressure. I had pulled it off again.

“Just sit down ladies, so we can get on with class,” We did as told looking triumphant. Life wasn’t bad being us. We could do whatever we wanted. Bitches ruled the school. It was a social law.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like writing this, my inner-bitch comes out. Hope you like reading so I'll keep writing.