Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

Chapter 4

Cris's P.O.V

I got up feeling happy for the first time about going to school. I was gonna see Frank again. He probably doesn't even like me. I'm really short and even though hes only a few inches taller than me but i still feel tiny. It was one of the reasons i get picked on. I'm 5ft'2 and its easy to push me into lockers. I sat on my bed tying the laces of my chucks. They were getting really old and battered but my parents were lazy asses and i had to pay for household stuff so i get no pocket money for myself. I had a cup of coffee before walking off to school. The weather was surprisingly good compared to the last few weeks of heavy rain. I looked around the school grounds and found who i was looking for. "Hey Frank!" i called to him but he didn't reply. I walked over and found him sitting on the floor his back against the wall and his hoodie zipped up and the hod covering his face.
"Are you OK?" i asked. Once again no reply. I knelt down to my knees and slowly slid the hood off his face.
"What the fuck!! Who did that to you!?" I nearly screamed. There was a round purple and black bruise appearing on his left eye. " Oh MY GOD!! When did this happen? Who did it?"

"Nothing, nobody.." he mumbled

"Don chat crap. They did this to you. I'm gonna kill them for doing this to you." He looked up at me confused.

"Who's they?" He asked

"Those stupid jocks!"
He started crying, slow tears dropping down onto his cheeks. I wiped them off his pale soft face.

"Who was it then?" i asked quietly.

He sniffed and then said, "My dad"
My face dropped. How can his father hurt him so baldly and he still returns to school the next day? I felt like someone understood me for once. Getting abused by mum and her boyfriend. Not wanting to go to school but still show up. I gave him a hug. he was a bit dumbfounded but he hugged me back tears falling down his face. "Your dads bastard. Even though i don't know him." He simply nodded into my shoulder then pulled out of the hug and wiped the tears off his face with the sleeve of his jacket.

Frank's P.O.V

I wiped the tears off my cheeks with my sleeve. Chris is so right my dads a bastard and i cant believe i just told her my dad hits me. Ive never told that to anybody in my entire life until now. I looked at her concerned filled face and realized that her bottom lip was cut and she had a bruise on her right cheek.
"Hey, Erm... what happened to you?" I asked after staring at her injuries for a while.

"Huh? What ya talking about?" She looked confused but i could tell she was covering something up.

"C'mon. You know what I'm talking about so will you just tell me which twat did that to your face?" I said pointing to her cheek after receiving no answer.

"Erm...you know after you left, B-Billy and a whole load of his friends came and hit me repeatedly." My eyes grew wide. Billy was that kid who got me suspended. The one who didn't like Emo kids. Who Chris was referring to when she said i couldn't be seen talking to her because "they" will see us. I didn't even notice Christina break down into sobs until i felt her cold, wet cheek against mine in a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!!!

xoxoxoxo